TC at Westmoreland

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, Nutcracker99 said:

But 24 IMO will just lose us ball games if they put him back on the field I suggest he goes and plays at RBS that would be his best chance at getting some quality playing time

i think 24 just has a lot of improving to do. He just got hurt on the first play of the game and didn't play the rest. He can still get a whole lot better. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnyOnTheSpot said:

i think 24 just has a lot of improving to do. He just got hurt on the first play of the game and didn't play the rest. He can still get a whole lot better. 

But like what was said earlier I just don't think he has it in him to get better. When your that bad there is no recovering from that.  

1 minute ago, Nutcracker99 said:

When does Harper return he is a darn good ball player and would help that defense tremendously 

I honestly have no clue. But you are correct about him being a darn good player. However, players aren't the issue it is lack of focus and the WANT TO is what it seems like to me. There is only a handful of dogs i see at the moment

1 hour ago, MeNumber24 said:

your cool

1 hour ago, Nutcracker99 said:

I have no idea why Cheese dusty tail is still on the radio

1 hour ago, JohnnyOnTheSpot said:

I honestly have no clue. But you are correct about him being a darn good player. However, players aren't the issue it is lack of focus and the WANT TO is what it seems like to me. There is only a handful of dogs i see at the moment

1 hour ago, jimmygraham89 said:

I would hope so soon we need someone to bring that FIRE back on defense. I think once harper returns the jackets will get rolling and make a run for this gold ball.

I think all of you'll are actually players on the TC football team.

17 minutes ago, RTD said:

I think all of you'll are actually players on the TC football team.

I seriously doubt that. Obviously all these “people” joined within the last four hours and start spouting nonsense. Most likely one kid at the school that doesn’t like whoever on the team or a parent of a kid not getting to play. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Like 2