NFL

wolfchase

1 minute ago, rlh said:

I don't think the 3rd Reich and the Imperial Japanese were that much different. 

War and killing is just flat out wrong,  Leadership or lack of causes all this junk. Why do you think all this has to come to a halt. Its quite obvious man was not made to direct his own step. Whats happening and has happened throughout the ages is not Gods will.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

War and killing is just flat out wrong,  Leadership or lack of causes all this junk. Why do you think all this has to come to a halt. Its quite obvious man was not made to direct his own step. Whats happening and has happened throughout the ages is not Gods will.

Lying down and letting someone kill you is just as wrong.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Was a sick thing to say. One of the best people I ever knew in my life was a POW in the 2ond world war. 

He'd do himself a lot of good to keep his mouth shut more. Most POW's and soldiers are great, wonderful people. McCain probably was too, just some of his decisions and votes turned a lot of Americans sour