Collierville at Gallatin

ForeverHoopsFan

2 hours ago, Birdmanj02 said:

The PAT’s being blocked has nothing to do with the kicker....it’s been the line all year not blocking. Like someone said this is the worst offensive and defensive line Gallatin has had in a long time. 

I posted last week about this team with some of the Green Wave faithful...mostly from a defensive prospective.  But as you’ve stated, the O-line and D-line(essentially the same personnel in some spots) is the worst I’ve seen in some time.  IMO-Offensively, the line, especially the guards and tackles, can’t consistently hold a block nor work to the second level to block Linebackers—incredibly important considering the # of times Gallatin runs the the inside and outside zone reads.  Defensively, the D-line and the Linebackers struggle mightily just to get off blocks.  
Lastly, from what I’ve been told, Gallatin has a lot of talent.  If this is true, which I don’t see this year, there needs to be more kids contributing/rotating to rest guys up.  Where’s the depth? 
Let’s see how the staff adjusts and coaches these boys up as stiffer competition awaits.  

6 hours ago, Birdmanj02 said:

The PAT’s being blocked has nothing to do with the kicker....it’s been the line all year not blocking. Like someone said this is the worst offensive and defensive line Gallatin has had in a long time. 

As far as the PAT's go, you're only half right. Or half wrong, however you want to see it. Dont let this kicker off the hook and act like it's just his line, cause it's not. The kicker gets no height in his kicks. He drives them. He gets to the ball a split second late too. Again, if the line is not blocking well, that can be combated by shortening your FG steps from 2 to 1 and getting more height in the kick. You improvise. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Here's a Copy & Paste below that sums it up perfectly: 

"Didn't know the game of football was played with 12 men on the field, with 4 timeouts and if your WR gets pushed into the out of bounds before the ball gets there, that it's not pass interference. 

Oh not to mention the holding call on 4th and long when the pass never left the QB hands. 

I've never seen an officiating crew blow the end of the game SO BAD and I've been watching football for a long time. 

Gallatin got screwed tonight big time. 

But h*** of a game and still proud of the boys in the green and gold tonight. 

It always a great day to be a Greenwave!!"

Now you know good and well Gallatin doesn’t get screwed by the refs in the wave yard. Most of the time they are Gallatin’s 12th man. Watson must not have paid them the norm. 

BIG MONEY BUDDY 

17 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

Now you know good and well Gallatin doesn’t get screwed by the refs in the wave yard. Most of the time they are Gallatin’s 12th man. Watson must not have paid them the norm. 

BIG MONEY BUDDY 

Watch the video.  

The ref and the side judge were brothers to Arrington who Watson replaced at Northeast. They were not supposed to be involved in any game he coaches no matter the team.  That crew was definitely slanted last night.  4 time outs, kids throwing punches and no flags, pushing the wideout out of bounds before the ball was there, QB keeps on the run and the wideout blocks the DB and the DB gets called for holding,etc.  The game outcome will never change but that was a bad look last night on the refs.  Put your bias away and watch the tape on WHIN live feed.  

And let me just add, Gallatin needs to improve in some areas and those problems will take care of themselves.  This is a tough schedule and the kids are working hard and so are the coaches.  Tough competition will make them better down the road.  Gotta make the most of scoring opportunities and cut down on the penalties.  It will get better.  

• Like 1

12 men on the field not called, Gallatin is trying to call timeout with the play clock winding down, not granted, 5 yard penalty.  The list of referee errors in the last three minutes is long.  Ultimately, the call on 4th down with two and a half minutes to go was absolutely bogus, Gallatin would've taken over possession with the lead and an opportunity to run out the rest of the clock.  That one call completely turned everything around.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Watch the video.  

The ref and the side judge were brothers to Arrington who Watson replaced at Northeast. They were not supposed to be involved in any game he coaches no matter the team.  That crew was definitely slanted last night.  4 time outs, kids throwing punches and no flags, pushing the wideout out of bounds before the ball was there, QB keeps on the run and the wideout blocks the DB and the DB gets called for holding,etc.  The game outcome will never change but that was a bad look last night on the refs.  Put your bias away and watch the tape on WHIN live feed.  

Burr!

***BREAKING***NEWS***

Reports that a massive cold front has just hit He11. The lake of fire has completely frozen over. Satan has relocated to his winter home in Southern California. 

This was reported immediately following the Gallatin Green Wave home loss 20-19. Word is for the first time in human history the Green Wave were screwed by the officiating crew during last nights debacle.

Head to the hills! The apocalypse is upon us kids!

MOJO

Edited by DillonPanthers1

16 minutes ago, DillonPanthers1 said:

Burr!

***BREAKING***NEWS***

Reports that a massive cold front has just hit He11. The lake of fire has completely frozen over. Satan has relocated to his winter home in Southern California. 

This was reported immediately following the Gallatin Green Wave home loss 20-19. Word is for the first time in human history the Green Wave were screwed by the officiating crew during last nights debacle.

Head to the hills! The apocalypse is upon us kids!

MOJO

Get in the back of the line with the rest of the Green Wave haters.  Your not special and the Wave I am sure has beat your team many times in the past.  And will again.  

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

Get in the back of the line with the rest of the Green Wave haters.  Your not special and the Wave I am sure has beat your team many times in the past.  And will again.  

Of course you wouldn’t acknowledge that what I am saying is true. There isn’t a meat and 3 around that has better home cooking than Calvin Short Field.  

BIG MONEY BUDDY