Lake County @ Westview

TipToe421

westvirw must returned interception for about a 60 yard td. 41 to 8.LC fumbles.Getting ugly.On interceptionLC player could have tacked Weesviwe ball carrier but just pulled up and let him run by.Game is closer than the score .Number 24,the running back is torching LC.Westview is better team but KC shooting themselves in the foot on several drives.LC was intercepted in end zone.Then had chance to score before half but was called for delay of game after catching a ball and out of bounds to stop clock and with clock stopped,still didnt get play called.Then wasted about 35 seconds  getting a play called.But better days ahead.Congrats Westview.Better team .Not discouraged.Saw some good things even in the loss

On 9/23/2020 at 2:46 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County didn't just compete with Westview last year they dismantled them. Westview people please make sure your AD keeps LC on the schedule. What Westview win last year 6 games and that was the most in at least a decade now all the sudden Westview is a state power. Lol.

Yes I hope Westview and U C keeps Lake Co on their schedule.LC has young linemen and a freshman and soph running back that are special.And the middle school has thrashed Hallas 54 to 6 and Humbolt last night 46 to 12.In saying that,Humboldt has about the biggest middle school team I've seen.Looks like about 2 players at 250 and a few around 230.QB ,number 6 ,number 21 and 31,running backs are athletic.

Well that was expected especially giving up 5 turnovers. Now LC will head back to 1A ball and Westview to 3A. Hope we get to do it again next year.

I hope the guy that got cute with the LC fans he decided to sit with during the 1st qtr is on here since I didn't get your name.  Looks like you didn't get your 600 yards bud. I'm disappointed you left so quick because we had so much to talk about!

Good luck to Westview on your season!  I enjoyed watching your QB and Kicker put in work.