Covington @ Ripley - week 6

CHARGERFAN

Covington travels to Tiny Knee Stadium next week to take on the Ripley Tigers. This is a long-standing rivalry between two schools in neighboring counties. Covington leads the series 22-15. Ripley' last win in the series was 24-19 in 2014.

Covington's power ranking is 139, and Ripley is at 113. The difference is 26, but give Ripley 3 for home field. The point spread should be 23 points. 

What's y'all's thinking here?

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Covington's power ranking is 139, and Ripley is at 113. The difference is 26, but give Ripley 3 for home field. The point spread should be 23 points. 

What's y'all's thinking here?

Tell you what I'm thinking, Covington by 50 & the running clock in the 2nd half keeps it less than 70.

Ripley like Westview has played absolutely nobody & when they even played a mediocre team lost. Have 1 forfeit win & a win against Millington that has been terrible for the last 1/2 decade and the perennial "power" OC.

24 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Where will the Covington and Milan game be played at? I got to see Covington this year

That game will be in Covington. However, Tipton County is severely limiting attendance due to Covid. The last home game, only season ticket holders were admitted on the Covington side (450 I think), and I'm pretty sure visitors only get 150 or 200 tickets. None are sold at the gate.

Your best bet is the Live Stream shown on Facebook on the Covington Gridiron Association page. We are doing that for all games recently. And Milan may also do a Live Stream. 

1 minute ago, CHARGERFAN said:

That game will be in Covington. However, Tipton County is severely limiting attendance due to Covid. The last home game, only season ticket holders were admitted on the Covington side (450 I think), and I'm pretty sure visitors only get 150 or 200 tickets. None are sold at the gate.

Your best bet is the Live Stream shown on Facebook on the Covington Gridiron Association page. We are doing that for all games recently. And Milan may also do a Live Stream. 

Darn! Thanks for the information. 

10 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

One question I have is about tickets. What has Ripley been doing on visitor tickets? They have been hard to come by for most of our road games.

Are they selling at the gate or do you have to buy in advance?

This will be Ripley's first home game due to the Dyer County cancellation so that's a great question, first time they will have to deal with it this year!