Admirulls att 825

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

It’s not that many really. Someone has a lot of time on their hands, a lot of Maryville jealousy and 14 accounts lol 

Lol not a Oakland fan and really not a Maryville. These Maryville fans talking a lot of smack about three weeks making to the State. Can you please get with Waco and get my other accounts please. 

Edited by rollnoles

9 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

I'll be honest, I didn't know we had so many bandwagon Oakland fans. Must be tough when your own team can't deliver

O these Maryville fans talking a lot of smack about three weeks ago how they going to be in the State game. Lol went and watched your all first game with Riverdale and knew then Maryville didn’t have a chance with you guys. Had a feeling it would be this bad. 

5 hours ago, rollnoles said:

O these Maryville fans talking a lot of smack about three weeks ago how they going to be in the State game. Lol went and watched your all first game with Riverdale and knew then Maryville didn’t have a chance with you guys. Had a feeling it would be this bad. 

Where's all this smack talk you keep mentioning ? I guess you have no idea how pathetic you come across on here ... just another jealous troll . Maryville doesn't have to " Brag " when we win ... and we sure as heck don't have to hang our heads when we lose . To be honest , I feel sorry for you , it's apparent that you were never a part of something great , otherwise you'd realize how pitiful you come across having to troll a Team that has 18 State Championships , just to feel important . Next year it'll be the same , Oakland and Maryville will probably meet again while you will have to resort to trolling once again because your team is at home . Good luck with that . 

1 minute ago, pepvol said:

Where's all this smack talk you keep mentioning ? I guess you have no idea how pathetic you come across on here ... just another jealous troll . Maryville doesn't have to " Brag " when we win ... and we sure as heck don't have to hang our heads when we lose . To be honest , I feel sorry for you , it's apparent that you were never a part of something great , otherwise you'd realize how pitiful you come across having to troll a Team that has 18 State Championships , just to feel important . Next year it'll be the same , Oakland and Maryville will probably meet again while you will have to resort to trolling once again because your team is at home . Good luck with that . 

17 state Championship and nope don’t have a team just like watching high school. Transferred here 6 years ago from FL so what else you got. Knew this was going to happen and will happen again next year but who cares about either team really. 

3 minutes ago, rollnoles said:

17 state Championship and nope don’t have a team just like watching high school. Transferred here 6 years ago from FL so what else you got. Knew this was going to happen and will happen again next year but who cares about either team really. 

18 Lightweight ... you really have no game , you're not even a good Troll . 

3 hours ago, rollnoles said:

Um 17 middleweight not counting your 1964 one y’all say you have. Alcoa have two more then you guys some just keep beating them and they bring home the gold ball for WB area. Nope not a troll either

I am hoping little brother brings one home too. That way they are 5-14 instead of 5-13 with the years they won a state championship but didn't beat my boys in red and black. Go Alcoee.

tee hee hee

Edited by MarevulBigGal
  • Like 1