Henry County @ Kenwood

PatriotNation

Kenwood comes in to this contest coming off a big offensive showing putting up 61 points on Clarksville NW! They come in 1-3 on the season with one of their losses a forfeit to Oakland. They have also lost to Clarksville NE and Wilson Central. Meanwhile the Patriots come into the game with a big 55-7 win over Clarksville High. The Patriots have been a little bit up and down this season and look to start picking up momentum and stringing together some consistency moving forward. Henry County is 3-2 on the season with wins over Haywood, Dyer County, and Clarksville High. Their two losses come at the hands of Beech and Brentwood. Kenwood is led by QB Jaylen Washington and WR Corben Howard

3 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Kenwood comes in to this contest coming off a big offensive showing putting up 61 points on Clarksville NW! They come in 1-3 on the season with one of their losses a forfeit to Oakland. They have also lost to Clarksville NE and Wilson Central. Meanwhile the Patriots come into the game with a big 55-7 win over Clarksville High. The Patriots have been a little bit up and down this season and look to start picking up momentum and stringing together some consistency moving forward. Henry County is 3-2 on the season with wins over Haywood, Dyer County, and Clarksville High. Their two losses come at the hands of Beech and Brentwood. Kenwood is led by QB Jaylen Washington and WR Corben Howard

Let me get in the way back machine... beep boop beep. So last year HC beat kenwood 56-0. I'm expecting more of the same. HCs offense is ROLLING right now. Defense is starting to click.  Holding Clarksville high to ZERO until deep in the jv players. HC56 again if they keep the foot on the gas. I have no idea how good kenwood is this year so I'll be generous and say 14 for them. Is this game going to be streamed this Friday??

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Let me get in the way back machine... beep boop beep. So last year HC beat kenwood 56-0. I'm expecting more of the same. HCs offense is ROLLING right now. Defense is starting to click.  Holding Clarksville high to ZERO until deep in the jv players. HC56 again if they keep the foot on the gas. I have no idea how good kenwood is this year so I'll be generous and say 14 for them. Is this game going to be streamed this Friday??

As far as I know I highly doubt it will be streamed

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Like the one you received from Brentwood a few weeks ago lol!

Keep in mind we played a fully loaded Brentwood team with Walker Merrill (Tennessee Commit) playing. He hasnt played but 2 games I believe this year. Walker is a difference maker, he reminds me of the WR version of Jalen Hurd. He makes that much difference to Brentwood. We was up 7-0 with I believe 5 minutes to go before halftime. They ended the half being up 21-7 after a quick 2 fumbles by us. Our wheels feel off during that stretch and we never recovered. I dont think people understand what Brentwood is capable of IF they are all healthy. Not to even mention their stud QB Cade Granzow, he is unreal. They have a really good defense as well. Not many 5A teams would have faired too well against Brentwood and I would put money on that. 

Edited by PatriotsNation