Waverly at East Hickman

Trollin

3 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Oh well looks like Mcewen and Waverly Saturday night then. 

Lol we would definitely play. We unfortunately have bigger fish to fry. Lol you know deep down McEwen didn’t want to play Waverly. We would have won the “county” back and all things would be right in the world. Lol 

Edited by JumboTron

Just now, JumboTron said:

Lol we would definitely play. We unfortunately have bigger fish to fry. Lol you know deep down McEwen didn’t want to play Waverly. We would have won the “county” back and all things would be right in the world. Lol 

https://www.unapproved website.com/m/athlete/tommy-wills/F2_ga9cWEemAzfp8ouYFiw/default.htm those big slow runningbacks you talk about. 

4 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

He’s the slowest. I’m not sure which game that is, I did watch the Perry County game. But he wasn’t the guy. His brother was. Again, Perry County and Mt. Pleasent! Lol

Edited by JumboTron
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

He’s the slowest. I’m not sure which game that is, I did watch the Perry County game. But he wasn’t the guy. His brother was. Again, Perry County and Mt. Pleasent! Lol

That is Tommy Wills and that’s the MT pleasant game Saturday. Sophomore 6’2 230 his brother it Joseph 5’9 215 No one on waverlys team could catch their older brother Drew last year from behind and he’s faster than him. He’s has over 500 yards in two games. 

Just now, Orangecountry said:

That is Tommy Wills and that’s the MT pleasant game Saturday. Sophomore 6’2 230 his brother it Joseph 5’9 215 No one on waverlys team could catch their older brother Drew last year from behind and he’s faster than him. He’s has over 500 yards in two games. 

Lol we have faster and he didn’t “break out” on Waverly. Maybe you forgot. Lol 500 yards on the 2 worst teams in TN. Good job! Hopefully we all will get to play the rest of our season and not have it derailed by this crazy “pandemic “. Just remember. Running clocks! 

Just now, JumboTron said:

Lol we have faster and he didn’t “break out” on Waverly. Maybe you forgot. Lol 500 yards on the 2 worst teams in TN. Good job! Hopefully we all will get to play the rest of our season and not have it derailed by this crazy “pandemic “. Just remember. Running clocks! 

Running clocks lol did you forget that butt whooping last year. Who has Waverly beat this year that has a winning record. Y’all got rolled by a 1A team

1 minute ago, Orangecountry said:

Running clocks lol did you forget that butt whooping last year. Who has Waverly beat this year that has a winning record. Y’all got rolled by a 1A team

Come on JerrBear! It was Huntington. Unless I forgot, they are a beast of a program. Even when down they are good. Definitely wouldn’t have lost to 2 1A teams! Again, hang you your hat on that one win last year. Good for McEwen! Won a game they weren’t supposed too! And will be a long time before doing so again. 

5 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Come on JerrBear! It was Huntington. Unless I forgot, they are a beast of a program. Even when down they are good. Definitely wouldn’t have lost to 2 1A teams! Again, hang you your hat on that one win last year. Good for McEwen! Won a game they weren’t supposed too! And will be a long time before doing so again. 

Huntington in a rebuild year  they only beat Bruceton 6-0 and already lost multiple games beat the brakes off y’all lol

Edited by Orangecountry

4 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

Best part of last year is all the Waverly fans coming over to Mcewen’s side before the game to talk smack then disappearing when the clock hit zero.