Waverly at East Hickman

Trollin

6 minutes ago, vandyman1010 said:

So you just had one date to play Fairview at week 2? Please... Anyways I'll go back to the 3A board. LOL.

Go back to the 3A Board? You created an account an hour ago. You been hawking this thread since you created your account. Come on man! Heck, you are probably Coach at East Hickman, Coward!

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Go back to the 3A Board? You created an account an hour ago. You been hawking this thread since you created your account. Come on man! Heck, you are probably Coach at East Hickman, Coward!

Yeah you got me.  So now you work for Coach T message board patrol.  Ha... You didn't want any part of Fairview but now you're calling out East Hickman for doing the exact same thing you did.  Just makes me laugh how ignorant you sound.  

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Boooooom...  my money is it’s an East Hickman coach or parent. If it was someone from Fairview they would know the plan to play our bye week. heck a different post talks about all the moving they had been doing to get games in. Correct me if I’m wrong but we’re we not going to play Fairview on our bye then they had a region game slide in that hole. I believe that is how that is went but I’m not as connected as trollin. 

2 minutes ago, vandyman1010 said:

Yeah you got me.  So now you work for Coach T message board patrol.  Ha... You didn't want any part of Fairview but now you're calling out East Hickman for doing the exact same thing you did.  Just makes me laugh how ignorant you sound.  

You have no clue. We WANT to play fairview. You obviously know nothing about that relationship to be speculating this crap.  Anyway we have a game. Tell your coach to enjoy his first region win as a Covid win and taking a game from his kids. Sad 

3 minutes ago, MannBlue said:

You have no clue. We WANT to play fairview. You obviously know nothing about that relationship to be speculating this crap.  Anyway we have a game. Tell your coach to enjoy his first region win as a Covid win and taking a game from his kids. Sad 

What I know is you couldn't get it done when you had the most talent Waverly has ever had for about 3 years.  Trust me, them days are long gone.  I mean you took some players from Dickson probably illegal but really does it matter?  Bottom line is you couldn't play Friday and East couldn't play Saturday. The game was scheduled for Friday.   You can take it from the horses mouth or Trollin or who ever but you couldn't play so you lose.  Don't point fingers and name call when you did the exact same thing.  You may have wanted to play Fairview in the past but this year, we would have crushed you and you didn't want it. 

10 minutes ago, vandyman1010 said:

What I know is you couldn't get it done when you had the most talent Waverly has ever had for about 3 years.  Trust me, them days are long gone.  I mean you took some players from Dickson probably illegal but really does it matter?  Bottom line is you couldn't play Friday and East couldn't play Saturday. The game was scheduled for Friday.   You can take it from the horses mouth or Trollin or who ever but you couldn't play so you lose.  Don't point fingers and name call when you did the exact same thing.  You may have wanted to play Fairview in the past but this year, we would have crushed you and you didn't want it. 

Lol you are definitely no Fairview man. Fairview posters on here know us Waverly folk. They know what’s up. So you can quit with that lie. You are East Hickman through and through! Trying to cover up for your cowardness. You even just said it. In the bold! Coward! Take that W and shove it up your rear! You didn’t earn it! Karma is a you know what!