Waverly at East Hickman

Trollin

24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Kinda funny how this thing got turned around mid week.

Yea well the way I understand it is Friday was the day it started so it’s the day it ends, initially school thought they couldn’t play Friday so tried to move to Saturday. Health Department confirmed yesterday they were clear to play Friday

27 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Yea well the way I understand it is Friday was the day it started so it’s the day it ends, initially school thought they couldn’t play Friday so tried to move to Saturday. Health Department confirmed yesterday they were clear to play Friday

Yeah it's exact day count not a week to week count,which works out awesome for y'all.

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

What I don’t understand is that they were so fast to say NO the other day but want to drag it out and delay a yes. If they say No Again it really speaks character of their program!

= Loss for them this time around so let them do whatever.

6 minutes ago, Trollin said:

*This just in*

TSSAA is not making East Hickman play, they will get a region win and will go as a no contest for Waverly. 

Complete bull!!!  Never seen a coach scared to play a football game like East Hickman’s coach! What a COWARD!  

OMG! 

Wonder the reasoning behind the decision!?!

@Southtowner what you think?  You always give a fair assessment.

Edited by vandyfan1

24 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

OMG! 

Wonder the reasoning behind the decision!?!

@Southtowner what you think?  You always give a fair assessment.

I think East Hickman is claiming they aren’t prepared to play tomorrow, that we moved on since they wouldn’t play us Saturday. 

Waverly was told beginning of week they couldn’t play Friday, then was told yesterday by health department they were cleared. 

Bottom line is East Hickman doesn’t want to play and gave their reasoning to TSSAA so TSSAA agreed for East Hickman not to play, get the Region W, and Waverly get a no contest. I believe Waverly is fighting TSSAA decision. Because Waverly was misinformed. 

Edited by Trollin

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I think East Hickman is claiming they aren’t prepared to play tomorrow, that we moved on since they wouldn’t play us Saturday. 

Waverly was told beginning of week they couldn’t play Friday, then was told yesterday by health department they were cleared. 

Bottom line is East Hickman doesn’t want to play and gave their reasoning to TSSAA so TSSAA agreed for East Hickman not to play, get the Region W, and Waverly get a no contest. I believe Waverly is fighting TSSAA decision. Because Waverly was misinformed. 

Wonder what will happen if they win. TSSAA seems to have their hands full with this crap