Waverly at East Hickman

Trollin

4 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I think East Hickman is claiming they aren’t prepared to play tomorrow, that we moved on since they wouldn’t play us Saturday. 

Waverly was told beginning of week they couldn’t play Friday, then was told yesterday by health department they were cleared. 

Bottom line is East Hickman doesn’t want to play and gave their reasoning to TSSAA so TSSAA agreed for East Hickman not to play, get the Region W, and Waverly get a no contest. I believe Waverly is fighting TSSAA decision. Because Waverly was misinformed. 

Not quite he it happened as far as being released. As of last week we were quarantined. A phone conference with the state took place yesterday and we were told we were being released Thursday. The decision wasn’t from the school board, superintendent, football coach, fans or anyone else inside the football program. The decision was from the state. Not our football teams fault. They are being penalized by a huge wet sandy vag in East Hickman! He’s a disgrace to the coaching world! 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JumboTron said:

Not quite he it happened as far as being released. As of last week we were quarantined. A phone conference with the state took place yesterday and we were told we were being released Thursday. The decision wasn’t from the school board, superintendent, football coach, fans or anyone else inside the football program. The decision was from the state. Not our football teams fault. They are being penalized by a huge wet sandy vag in East Hickman! He’s a disgrace to the coaching world! 

Yea bottom line East Hickman doesn’t wanna play us. They want their free Region win. Their first in 3 years. I’m dumb founded that this game isn’t being played. 

2 minutes ago, JumboTron said:

It's a same that a coach would keep is kids from playing over a chance of getting beat . Let em play.  

Just now, Tide21 said:

I was hoping you guys played on Saturday so I could come watch 

Man to be honest we are still in Preseason mode. I don’t know if we would be worth the drive at this point. We just haven’t had the field time we need. I think we are a quarterfinal team if we can get some dang playing time. I feel confident in saying we could challenge anybody next year and the year after but that’s wishful thinking. We got a freshman QB that played excellent in the Scott’s Hill game also. So much to look forward to this year and the years coming.