WillCo the New Metro

tubthumper

27 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Williamson County going completely nuts! They are all going crazy due to “contact tracing”. The leadership there must be atrocious! So embarrassing.

Or they are following the same guidelines every Major sports league, colleges, and businesses are using. 

They are require to follow the health department guidelines from the state and CDC. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Or they are following the same guidelines every Major sports league, colleges, and businesses are using. 

They are require to follow the health department guidelines from the state and CDC. 

It’s the only district that’s fully masked all day long. I have no idea what they’re doing all I know is that the contact tracing was taken from the schools and given to the health department and they’re sending THOUSANDS home using overly aggressive contact tracing. It’s going to nuke all the sports. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tubthumper said:

It’s the only district that’s fully masked all day long. I have no idea what they’re doing all I know is that the contact tracing was taken from the schools and given to the health department and they’re sending THOUSANDS home using overly aggressive contact tracing. It’s going to nuke all the sports. 

Well said! Thank goodness the NFL is not going with this contact tracing nonsense!! They are handling things correctly. This overreacting chaos is what I’ll always remember about this year. It’s been brutally bad!

4 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Well said! Thank goodness the NFL is not going with this contact tracing nonsense!! They are handling things correctly. This overreacting chaos is what I’ll always remember about this year. It’s been brutally bad!

Except the NFL does contact trace but keep spewing false information. NFL has more sophisticated technology. Tell the President to get the CDC to change the guidelines because he put the head of the CDC in their current position.

https://www.playsmartplaysafe.com/focus-on-safety/protecting-players/nfl-using-technology-modernize-contact-tracing-prevent-spread-covid-19/

6 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Except the NFL does contact trace but keep spewing false information. NFL has more sophisticated technology. Tell the President to get the CDC to change the guidelines because he put the head of the CDC in their current position.

https://www.playsmartplaysafe.com/focus-on-safety/protecting-players/nfl-using-technology-modernize-contact-tracing-prevent-spread-covid-19/

They are not doing contact tracing that results in this two-week quarantine nonsense, which is the high school and college fiasco. You knew what I meant. Not rocket science.