Way too early region 3 aaa predictions

42 minutes ago, StateChampDad said:

I think it’s through that subscription based service but I can’t think of the name.  Try the Bear Network on YouTube, it should direct you there.  (If not I apologize and have no idea where to find it.)

if you left right now you could just come! 

I haven't attended a single game this season for the first time since 1978 or 1979. Its been weird. Stupid covid.

1 hour ago, Kahuna said:

Bradley by 29! It was on national federation high school app! It cost 10 buck a month but sign up and you can watch Boys or girls all the way thru the state then you can cancel before end of month and you get all the games for $10

I only pay for that to watch bradley in state. In 2019 it was worth $10 for the 3 games. 

Just now, Bearettesalltheway said:

Carman was clutch,  faked the defender to get the wide open look,  perfect execution

i think they are trying say muhonen hit the girl in face but the girl is trying to get around muhonen to get to carman  and she runs in to her arm trying to get around her  in first video

Heard tonight after the game that Reuter has won 10 Region titles in his 11 years as a head coach & is 32-1 or something like that in the Region 3 AAA Tournament. That is insane.  
Some people knock the 90 something straight District wins by saying that it’s a weak District, but the last two years Miss Basketball was in the District & Madison Hayes had a great year at Miss State & was just selected to the SEC All Freshman Team. 
District 6AAA has had some quality teams as well, so 10 of 11 Region Championships just ain’t bad... 

Oh, and Bradley’s two leading scorers tonight are sophomores... 

Edited by FootballFan51

1 hour ago, nono said:

i think they are trying say muhonen hit the girl in face but the girl is trying to get around muhonen to get to carman  and she runs in to her arm trying to get around her  in first video

A foul was called on CHS.  That is how they won without going to double overtime.  They got a one in one with 4 seconds left! 

10 minutes ago, Dad0414 said:

A foul was called on CHS.  That is how they won without going to double overtime.  They got a one in one with 4 seconds left! 

yea that is second video not clear weather it is a foul or not i dont think she did but video not clear enough to tell. lots of boderline calls are made all the time. send video to tssaa let them decide lol

1 hour ago, nono said:

yea that is second video not clear weather it is a foul or not i dont think she did but video not clear enough to tell. lots of boderline calls are made all the time. send video to tssaa let them decide lol

Hopefully you continue to get the refs help going forward!  You definitely need it