West Creek @ Henry County

PatriotNation

West Creek @ Henry County   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• West Creek
    • Henry County

5 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

The West Creek Coyotes come into town to take on the red hot Henry County Patriots. The only real question is how many will Henry County win by?

As many as we want. . JV behind the wheel after halftime or soon their after. I'm not even going to smack talk west creek this week. This game is going to be like pistol whipping a blind kid.

This will be a big win for HC but keep in mind for some strange reason over the years HC always come out pretty slow and sluggish against this team. If they come out and play like I know they can they will be fine but if they come with the mindset of a easy blowout it will be a struggle until halftime. Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, MidNightTrain said:

This will be a big win for HC but keep in mind for some strange reason over the years HC always come out pretty slow and sluggish against this team. If they come out and play like I know they can they will be fine but if they come with the mindset of a easy blowout it will be a struggle until halftime. Just my opinion.

100% on point about the history..My bet is offense hits them hard and quick. It feels like we haven't had a home game in forever. And these young men will be ready to show out for the home crowd. Damron, Johnson, Kendall, and Odoms are a different animal this year. I may be wrong on this part but I just cant see varsity having to punt the ball Friday night.