Bledsoe @ Monterey

warrior1981

Bledsoe County Quarterback Club just posted this to Facebook:

The following is IMPORTANT information about this weeks game with Monterey : 
Due to Putnam County’s strict guidelines they are limiting their stadium capacity to -
1/3 capacity = 400 people. That is Total number of tickets they are selling for both teams!  
They are allowing players to reserve two tickets. Those tickets must be paid for at the gate and are only reserved until 6:45 after 6:45 they will sell those tickets as general admission. (We have approximately 42 players and Monterey has about the same number of players so there is a possibility that 168 of the 400 tickets could be spoken for). 
All tickets sales are at the gate and gates open at 5:30. (NO tickets will be sold online)
Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis so whoever is in line the earliest will have the opportunity to get tickets.  
BCHS offered other options such as moving the game to a larger stadium as well as offering to host the game with them getting the gate and they would not agree to do so.  They will not accommodate a larger crowd. We have great fans and would love to fill their stadium with our fans but tickets are limited just wanted to let everyone know the situation ahead of time.  
Mask are required. 
Tickets are $7

9 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I don't think this game will be that close. Monterey really hasn't played anyone of note. Bledsoe will win this going away, by at least 20.

Croz im going to say your correct on this! Last yearMonterey came to Bledsoe and handled the Warriors pretty good but I have seen Bledsoe and they got a good win over Tyner under there belt! I think the weak schedule bites Monterey on this one. Hope all is well with u bud! 

17 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

Croz im going to say your correct on this! Last yearMonterey came to Bledsoe and handled the Warriors pretty good but I have seen Bledsoe and they got a good win over Tyner under there belt! I think the weak schedule bites Monterey on this one. Hope all is well with u bud! 

I’ve got a feeling both of you are wrong after watching Bledsoe play. Bledsoe may win, but they will not run away with it.

20 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

All is well, and I think you're right, especially since you're agreeing me.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve got a feeling both of you are wrong after watching Bledsoe play. Bledsoe may win, but they will not run away with it.

Have you seen Monterey?

Their closest game was a 12-6 win over Jackson County. Their region games have been against the 3 worst teams in our region. They haven't been tested yet. I believe they'll get a rude awakening.