Macon County vs DeKalb County

MCFAN3

24 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You guys are definitely big and athletic  ( really good athletes) and if you get hot and stay hot there is no doubt you  can and will make noise come playoff time. 

To be honest this MC team looks to be pretty good, but their score against Westmoreland makes me wonder if they can keep up with y’all because DC will score points.  

Good luck and I really did miss the trash talk this year during H2O week!

Dont worry if Covid dont kill us all next year we play lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

So you truly believe DC will only have 14 points lol. Sorry man theres no way MC can hold DC to 14 with out mother natures HELP.  DC is rolling and rolling hard right now. If Aldino stays in the pocket and doesn't run than this is easily a blow out. I know that MC doesn't have the DBs to Cover those Nokes who killed them last season Knowles who killed them last season and now Alexander is back 6"3 4.4 speed and Jones 6"6 TE.  With a huge offensive line that protects well. Anything is possible for sure but if your going to go by who should win by talent than this Game is DC to win.  We dont play by should though anything is possible. I could see them holding DC to 14 by half but not the whole game. 

Yeah you're right, MC 28-10...

4 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Just a little more than a fan. Lol. Buddy nothing wrong with pride. Glad you got yours in your team and yes I'm proud so proud of DC. Dont let there record full you there good and now extremely hot. Good luck next week 

DC’s record tells nothing of how good they are. The teams y’all have lost to are quality teams. Hoping our boys remain focused and don’t get caught up in records. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twistedsister said:

Lets review.

Macon beat the worst smith county team of all time.

Macon beat a Westmoreland team that's won 2 games and one of them was a covid win.

Macon beat  a smaller school in mjcs that's won 1 game all year.

Macon got a covid win but would have won anyway with glenciff.

Macon beat Cumberland county that hasn't won a single game.

Then macon plays a solid good team in Trousdale and plays them well but gets beat.

Macon plays a average team in stone and has to make a second half come back but does and done it in fashion.

Macon plays a good team next Friday in dc.Can they beat a better than average team? Time will tell,they haven't yet but I hope they do.

I think Macon is as good as Upperman. 

On 10/9/2020 at 2:51 PM, UpperCumberlandMan said:

I think Macon is as good as Upperman. 

You cant go by DC losing to Upperman if DC played Upperman right now they would absolutely destroy them. LA beat Upperman and DC absolutely, Completely killed them. So if your basing it on that there not the same team on Defense. DC lost a star LB Tyzuan Ladet who is a D1 LB and had new kids move in. There D coach had actually changed everything after the first month. Watch film and you'll see a totally different Defense they started the yr with. Covid knocked them out of 2 or 3 Jamborees and I truly think that hurt them big time figuring out who's where. No excuses period at all but there sure playing ball now.