Mcewen Vs Wayne Co

Orangecountry

51 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Wayne Co didnt stop Huntingdon's run game but they sure slowed us down. Should be a good test for McEwen. This game should maybe tell yall where yall stand at this point of the season. Hard to tell with all this covid mess!

Seems like it’s been a month since Mcewen played. I know they can score but they def need live tackling. 

On 10/10/2020 at 12:56 PM, Orangecountry said:

What happened to all the Wayne Co people that used to post. Did they leave with Ricky Rice

Wayne County has been very hush hush ever since Coach Rice left. Of course Perry County's posters left a few years ago when their kids graduated. But from what I understand and from what I have seen on film, Wayne County's defense ain't too shabby. They have struggled on offense this season but did beat a good Bruceton team on the road 18-13. This game is definitely for a playoff home game so I would suspect McEwen's two big running back's (the Willis brothers) will be licking their chops to punish the Wildcat defense. However, if Wayne County stops McEwen's run attack, I don't think the Warriors have much a passing attack. We shall see.

2 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Wayne County has been very hush hush ever since Coach Rice left. Of course Perry County's posters left a few years ago when their kids graduated. But from what I understand and from what I have seen on film, Wayne County's defense ain't too shabby. They have struggled on offense this season but did beat a good Bruceton team on the road 18-13. This game is definitely for a playoff home game so I would suspect McEwen's two big running back's (the Willis brothers) will be licking their chops to punish the Wildcat defense. However, if Wayne County stops McEwen's run attack, I don't think the Warriors have much a passing attack. We shall see.

It’s Wills brothers not sure why the announcer kept calling one of them Willis but it’s senior night and the first home game they have got to play this season. I look for it to be another 400+ yard rushing night. Who knows if the defense will show up after not playing in a few weeks. 

7 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

It’s Wills brothers not sure why the announcer kept calling one of them Willis but it’s senior night and the first home game they have got to play this season. I look for it to be another 400+ yard rushing night. Who knows if the defense will show up after not playing in a few weeks. 

Probably because the roster that the McEwen coach gave him had Wills for #44 and Willis for #49? Just a hunch. But either way there may be a lot of points scored in this one but then again Wayne County's defense is a lot better then some may think.