Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

is no one gona speak up about witten??? no...ok I WILL....i cant say on coach t what i think about him but I DID say exactly what i thought about him on my post game stream. I'll paraphrase here...."  coach witten should be ashamed of himself and also be very very thankful that none of his premier starters got hurt leaving them in the game with  5mins to go,  up 37-10. imagine if bryson rollins goes down? no gold ball...parker hughes or morton goes down? and for what reason? to rub greenevilles nose in something? news flash Shawn..you clearly have the best team in 4a right now and with rollins back there healthy, yall are virtually unbeatable when clicking. Without Rollins back there....TOTALLY different team. I would LOVE to hear HIS explaination why he chose to risk his starters just to score another meaningless touchdown? im shocked he didnt go for two.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Grndevils15 said:

Anderson Co. should def be wearing the greene. Betsy sure can’t get past them. What are they 0-3 against them? I’m sure it would of been 0-4 if Betsy had to of played them last year. 

Still feel that way? And we lost to AC twice. Same amount of times you lost to us last season. 

• Like 1

Playing without Drew Gregg kills this offense. The Early season losses were because of a young Defense more so than anything the offense did wrong. GHS has outstanding speed and athleticism at WR and good depth . But right now they have no one to get the ball to them. It's Time to put the Best Athlete at QB in my opinion that is Jaden Stevenson he played QB as a Freshman started on JV had a good season. Defenses would have a lot harder Time crashing in on gudger so fast in that read option if jaden was the one pulling the ball and running. He is the fastest kid on the team. And probably fastest kid on the Field last night. And he touched the ball 1 Time

This is one game I have no explanation. I really have no answer. It is mind blowing! Literally! Is Greeneville really that Bad? No I don't think so. Is Betsy really that Good? No I don't think so. I may be wrong again. But being a Maverick I would not bet on Greeneville laying down and being run over like a train come Playoff time. Again this is unchartered recent history. To blow everyone's mind.....this was an off night for Greeneville... I believe The Greene Monster is still Alive !!!

Not many Senior's mav. Very small Senior class. = A lot of young player's playing. And not much Depth along The front line on either side of the ball. They got worn down some by elizabethton who has a huge talented line. And they have no one playing both ways on the line. GHS best lineman rarely ever come off the field. 10 - 10 Game with a minute left before halftime

5 hours ago, BVDevil said:

is no one gona speak up about witten??? no...ok I WILL....i cant say on coach t what i think about him but I DID say exactly what i thought about him on my post game stream. I'll paraphrase here...."  coach witten should be ashamed of himself and also be very very thankful that none of his premier starters got hurt leaving them in the game with  5mins to go,  up 37-10. imagine if bryson rollins goes down? no gold ball...parker hughes or morton goes down? and for what reason? to rub greenevilles nose in something? news flash Shawn..you clearly have the best team in 4a right now and with rollins back there healthy, yall are virtually unbeatable when clicking. Without Rollins back there....TOTALLY different team. I would LOVE to hear HIS explaination why he chose to risk his starters just to score another meaningless touchdown? im shocked he didnt go for two.

That made me come out of retirement......bddevil.......Says the team that runs the score up 77-0.....Greene was just one foot wide right from having a running clock.tonight...against the Cyclones. That Greeneville team hasn't ever beaten Elizabethton since the 6th grade...what made you think tonight would be any different...the well conditioned Cyclones wasn't worried about being hurt by those little devils no matter how many cheap shots or how dirty they played...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Cry cry cry 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Stop whining!!!..You mad cause he gave it back to you lil greeneville. LOL, COULD AND WOULD crap you talking is BS. Those same players could have fell getting off the bus. shut yo D*****S up!

• Sad 1

Witten is a good coach. Where is Ballard o wait he is sitting at the house.