Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

1 minute ago, B-Ball Fan said:

Why do you assume I'm a guy?  Since I was in the stands at Burley Stadium, I think I was watchiing Greeneville vs. Elizabethton.  Seems like you know quite bit, so maybe you can elighten me on the game that I watched.  Were you there?  If you don't think this was a close game up until the overthrown tocuhdown, you are clearly watching with orange colored blinders. 

From your comments, I can clearly ascertain that reading comprehension is not your strongest attribute(at least I hope it isn't). If you read my previous 2 posts, I CLEARLY stated that I thought Ballard was wrong in doing it as well.  Is that what you mean when you say "if the roles were reversed".  

Please tell me when I can leave my room.  You're a real keyboard tough-guy aren't you.  I'll bet you are a terror playing video fotball games.

I was there (Good view from the visitors side 50).  I did have my orange glasses on.  They allow you to see a little better than the green ones lol.  Good luck the rest of the year and maybe we’ll see in round 3.  

1 minute ago, lawnman said:

There has been a lot of football games that have changed because a big play but you have to find a way to win no matter the circumstances.Greeneville is young and the better football team one this game.

I absolutely agree.  If they played 10 times this year, EHS would win 10 times.  As I mentioned, I think GHS is mediocre.  I just wasn't that impressed with EHS.  This is the 3rd time I've watched them, and I thought they looked good against Science Hill, but I thought they looked average against Boone.  

4 minutes ago, B-Ball Fan said:

I absolutely agree.  If they played 10 times this year, EHS would win 10 times.  As I mentioned, I think GHS is mediocre.  I just wasn't that impressed with EHS.  This is the 3rd time I've watched them, and I thought they looked good against Science Hill, but I thought they looked average against Boone.  

Besty was also missing several starting OL against Boone which probably had a lot to do with that game. 

I don't agree with saying Betsy left the starters in to Long. That's their decision when you take kid's out. If one Gets hurt then they will have to live with the situation. It's our job to stop them if we don't want them to score. And I would also say when drew gregg got his season ended by injury Greeneville was beating Austin East 35 - 0 with about a minute left before the half. Now I know the coach was just letting him finish out the half and then he would have been done. But it just goes to show a kid can hurt at anytime. I mean they knew how big a drop off it was behind him and he was playing in a 35-0 game

Edited by Greendevil87
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Imagine being a team with 4 state titles in the past 10 years and calling themselves “title-town” and then late Friday night cry bc our coach was jacked and our team left the starters in too long.  

Imagine just living in Greenville and wearing that ugly Green on while those tears are coming out while still living in your moms basement. 

4 minutes ago, JMorton said:

If not for a long kickoff return Greeneville never gets in the end zone. Even then it took five plays to go eleven yards. I never felt like this game was close. That return and officiating is what had the devils in the game at halftime. 

Should of been 44-3

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Not many Senior's mav. Very small Senior class. = A lot of young player's playing. And not much Depth along The front line on either side of the ball. They got worn down some by elizabethton who has a huge talented line. And they have no one playing both ways on the line. GHS best lineman rarely ever come off the field. 10 - 10 Game with a minute left before halftime

That makes sense. I believe the Devils will be more mature come playoffs. Probably not the team they have been. 10-10 makes a good first half. Shows potential. Betsy pretty good at wearing teams down. Teams will have to jump on Betsy early and score quickly and hope there defense can hold up the whole game. Mavs may have the endurance this year but we still have not surpassed the Greene Monster.

• Like 1