Betsy vs Greeneville

BetsyCyclones16

The mans not been beat yet.  Cyclones still got the mojo and still the team to beat. Congratulations on your victory.  I believe we’ll see ya again real soon.  Safe travels back.

Greene is young, but fought hard and making strides. I love the fight in this young team. Keep your heads up; we’re gonna be there soon.  

Shew.  If not for poor tackling on kick coverage we could have held them out of the end zone all night.  I’m not mad about it though!  Good dominating game by Betsy tonight and make no mistake that was a good football team we beat tonight,  but that’s the difference in a good football team and great team.  Trust us Betsy fans,  we know that feeling.  Good luck the rest of the season and go take care of business and we’ll see ya in round 3!

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

The mans not been beat yet.  Cyclones still got the mojo and still the team to beat. Congratulations on your victory.  I believe we’ll see ya again real soon.  Safe travels back.

Greene is young, but fought hard and making strides. I love the fight in this young team. Keep your heads up; we’re gonna be there soon.  

So true 5:8 next few years will be more like the Greene machine that most are use to. Still, this young team can make plays and has loads of talent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BetsyCyclones16 said:

Shew.  If not for poor tackling on kick coverage we could have held them out of the end zone all night.  I’m not mad about it though!  Good dominating game by Betsy tonight and make no mistake that was a good football team we beat tonight,  but that’s the difference in a good football team and great team.  Trust us Betsy fans,  we know that feeling.  Good luck the rest of the season and go take care of business and we’ll see ya in round 3!

Nothing like Cyclones football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gr8tplay said:

So true 5:8 next few years will be more like the Greene machine that most are use to. Still, this young team can make plays and has loads of talent.

Thanks gr8.  This year is far from over, and I have no doubts we’re gonna put up a fight and be in the mix.  It’s gonna be an uphill battle with Betsy if meet again, but it’s not out of reach by no means.  I am excited about this young team and their potential.  Again, congrats to Betsy; we’ll see ya soon.

No, you’re right. Still can make things interesting. You still control your season. Make the needed adjustments and hopefully we will see you all in the third round like last year. Keeping everyone safe and healthy is just as much a game planning as anything else right now. 

Even with our teams winning or losing football games, we are truly thankful to be playing and having a football season this year.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1