Bulldogs to Rebel Hill.

pujo

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Bad thing is ,SG has a good looking team, they shouldn't need all the extra help. We,d have both hands full in a fairly called game. I was impressed.

Not much for the coach's attitude,  but I was not expecting them to match up as well as they did! They had plenty of size, speed and athleticism. Sure Greeneville High would like a couple of em Lol...we surely missed Crumley, then Hardin went out. Didnt deliver the pressure we needed to and Left us on an island in the secondary too many times.

Met the grandpa of #1. He too was a first class individual. 

11 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Definitely takes a team to be undefeated at this far in the season.  I have the projector screen set to record so I can watch after the Greene & Betsy Game.  I appreciate the comment.  You going to the game?  I heard tickets sold out very quickly.

I often get a lil sideways at officiating, but you missed a pretty good, physical game tonight...and looks like Betsy was ready for the Devils 

Watching South’s #1 and Dawgs #4 was fun to see. (Minus the absence of officiating) They mirror each other with grit, fire, leadership and no quit attitude. Both playing hard for their team and school. I enjoy high school football and really enjoy a competitive game. Hate that someone has to loss in a manner as this one.