Tom Kreager Classification Projections

BoardHater71

1 hour ago, Indian said:

Just a guess, Whites Creek goes back to 3A to be with Pearl Cohn and other neighbors. 

They need to just because it's a chance to compete against their "natural rivals" and 2A doesn't give them any advantages competitively or financially based on gas costs vs overall revenue in the football budget.  Whites Creek, Pearl-Cohn, East Nashville, Stratford, Maplewood, White House, and White House-Heritage should be the new Region 5-3A.  

I don't see Giles County staying in 3A if they are forced to play in Region 5 again.  I believe they would opt to play up to 4A and compete against their "natural rivals".  

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

So I take it you are in favor of the region I proposed and with only 4 region games @RTD then TC would have 6 non region games to try to get some “exciting” opponents, I would want to see TC vs South Pitt, TC vs Springfield, TC vs Davidson Academy etc 

Not gonna lie would pay the price of admission to see all of these games. Used to watch SP vs TC a long time ago. 

• Like 2

alcoa thought about going to 4 a  the last go around and  that made several  4 a teams to go to  5 a.  tssaa should make some teams move up and some others move down.   teams should be in a balance even as possible region.  region 2 3a  teams might as well play in 4a 

16 hours ago, TCRadio said:

So I take it you are in favor of the region I proposed and with only 4 region games @RTD then TC would have 6 non region games to try to get some “exciting” opponents, I would want to see TC vs South Pitt, TC vs Springfield, TC vs Davidson Academy etc 

Those were the exact games I would want to see. I want a very hard regular-season schedule so that TC would be battle-tested cone playoffs. I miss traveling out of state. I would love to see another 5A or 6A school on the schedule again. Just something to bring the crowds back to the creek bank.

• Upvote 1