Henry County @ Clarksville NE

PatriotNation

Who ya got?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Henry County
    • Clarksville NE

21 minutes ago, RollRed said:

K thanks for gettn back with me. This is by far the biggest region game for both teams. I just hate tons of people wont get to see it. Even a live stream would be good. Idk. May just have to listen on the radio. Wont be the same without Todd Latta

I will not be able to attend this game with the way this is. I doubt there will be a live stream but there needs to be.

Not sure NE has much of a choice. There are rules in place to protect the players and fans. Wouldn't be surprised if Kenwood had extra tickets because they couldn't sell out their home allotment. Don't know for certain but that would be my guess....doesn't matter anyway because HC rolls. NE hasn't played anyone like the Patriots yet.

• Thanks 1

Scared...:popcorneater: HC has beat the same teams as NE, besides a down Gallatin team this year.  The other teams they played HC got punched in the face! Don't look for an easy game in Clarksville anymore with you and the BIG RED coming into town.  Read up on the rules for tickets and COVID; each district sets the rules.  HC is a great team but you got to look outside of your own box sometimes and realize there are more things happening then HC!!!! Just an honest fan! Clarksville wins 

4 hours ago, GobigblueBigPappa said:

Scared...:popcorneater: HC has beat the same teams as NE, besides a down Gallatin team this year.  The other teams they played HC got punched in the face! Don't look for an easy game in Clarksville anymore with you and the BIG RED coming into town.  Read up on the rules for tickets and COVID; each district sets the rules.  HC is a great team but you got to look outside of your own box sometimes and realize there are more things happening then HC!!!! Just an honest fan! Clarksville wins 

Lol we did beat Haywood at the beginning too just to throw that out there. Yeah we lost to Beech but that's an entirely different game if we play them again in the playoffs. I gave more credit to NE than I usually give to ANY team. I know NE is good, BUTTTTT are they ready for THISSSSSSS offense????? In my opinion this team has one of the top 5 offenses that I can ever remember, and maybe even higher to top 2 or 3. They have finally found their groove after the first few weeks in the season.  Right now I'm betting on this offense against that defense ANY DAY.......

Edited by PatriotsNation

50 minutes ago, GobigblueBigPappa said:

Yes..  scared.. and are you trying to compare records?? Ok you're the smartest kid on the short bus. I guess that's something to celebrate. The point differential for similar teams is way off bub.  Plus the bulk of our points where done by halftime of not the 3rd quarter with JV getting plenty of play.. WITH A RUNNING CLOCK. Also NE got a gift in a covid forfeit from Dyer County.  It may be a good game for just long enough for you to get your little Hope's up but NE isnt built nor tested to hang an L on us. We have to be getting close to 70 wind 2 losses against all clarksville teams. We get so much crap for having the weakest region opponents (clarksville) :bored:

1 minute ago, PatriotsNation said:

Now they announced the game will be held Friday night as scheduled. I disagree with this strongly. Storms are in the forecast for gametime. Why would you do that with a region championship on the line? No rain or storms Thursday evening....shaking my head.....

Shoot I would to ifn I was Skeerd. We can still beat them on the ground. We can beat them in the air. No biggie... it's  a clarksville team