Gallatin vs Hendersonville

mondo44

30 minutes ago, eers said:

Having seen both teams play, I just don’t think they can score 24 or hold Hendersonville to 21. I really believe Hendersonville is 3-4 TDs better. The rivalry aspect will make it closer, but Hendersonville is clearly better. 

Admittedly I haven't seen both play just Gallatin. I know Hendersonville is always tough and will be well prepared. Gallatin must be way down if Hendersonville is 3-4 TD's better. Looking for another game to go watch now that Shelbyville/Summit is off. But that's a long drive but might be worth it. 

1 hour ago, sheppy said:

Did I read this correctly, the Green Wave is 3-4?  AND THEIR 3 WINS ARE A RESULT OF COVID-19 WINS?  

Say it aint so Joe!

No, they have won three games but the three region wins are forfeits. Started off strong, but I think the Gallatin people will agree that was the schedule. 

38 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

I think this coaching staff owes us an explanation at this point. 

This team is just not very good. The three wins were against bad teams. Easier to Coach when you have the superior talent, as they did most every game last year. 

6 minutes ago, eers said:

This team is just not very good. The three wins were against bad teams. Easier to Coach when you have the superior talent, as they did most every game last year. 

Keep in mind, this is new for a few of these players too. Some have been playing ball together since Junior Pro, and they are experiencing their first losing Season EVER as Seniors, with the exception of maybe one other season in Middle School. Even then though, it was nothing like this. They have known nothing but to get out there and win, no questions asked. It is extremely rough to watch them go through this. 

28 minutes ago, eers said:

A big portion of these Seniors started as a powerhouse team as Freshmen at GHS. I read on FB, They broke a 26 year record when they went undefeated. Their years after we’re strong up until this year. Not placing any blame on any area of this team, because this year has proved a lot of firsts. You win as a team, you lose as a team.  It’s just ROUGH.

Edited by MamaKay13