Sparta Basketball - A serious thread

pinkpanther

Technicals will get Slatten fired or suspended. He has to

learn to shut up or he will be gone.The attitudes of some

of the players and their parents has got to change or our

whole team will blow up.Sparta is rebuilding,people have

to understand that.Players need to have fun and the parents

need to stay out of it.If you don't want to support the team as it is,then you should stay at the house.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw on somebody's post that the junior varsity beat Cumberland? When did they play and where? Does Slatten coach them..why can he beat the j.v. but not the varsity? Who plays for them. Sorry so many questions but just curious :confused:

Do they play anymore I would like to see them play sometime. Please if anyone can help.....thanks!

They play friday at 4:15 or 4:30 in the aux. gym. they will also play on tuesday at cookeville. Coach dotson is the head coach of the jv but in reverseCoach slatten does help . The j.v is 1-0 and if there was a state tourney 4 the j.v they would b there.

Go warriors!!!!!!!

P.s- the jv always has a game b4 a district game (home or away)

Brent Jolly is gone, but Ross Jolly and several other talented players are in 8th grade right now and dominating lots of teams. So look out Crossville! Those days of getting beat by 20 to 30 points every time you play White County are just around the corner. What's that? I think I hear your knees knocking from here. LOL!!!