Upperman @ Watertown

H2Oman

9 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

That will be done also.  I can assure you that Mr. Brown will do it and Clint Satterfield will not be allowed in the press box either.  They rubbed him wrong when they threw our student media out of their press box 

Good for him! I hope he don’t. They will not have anyone to call their plays then!

13 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

That will be done also.  I can assure you that Mr. Brown will do it and Clint Satterfield will not be allowed in the press box either.  They rubbed him wrong when they threw our student media out of their press box 

Dr. Satt and his followers will not be happy about this!! What does that verse say "Doeth unto others as they Doeth unto you" I didn't listen much in sunday school class when I was young so I might be wrong.

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

you guys are something else, paid parking is for the baseball team because lack of fundraising ability due to COVID they have done it all year, it’s your decision on how many get in but if Clint wants to put on a headset he’s going to put on a headset 

Sure he can put it on. Just not in the pressbox.  

Edited by biggest
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

you guys are something else, paid parking is for the baseball team because lack of fundraising ability due to COVID they have done it all year, it’s your decision on how many get in but if Clint wants to put on a headset he’s going to put on a headset 

Who cares nobody is scared of Clint.  But I promise you he will not be in that press box 

It’s totally different then the last 2 years, the last 2 years I feel like we were the better team and let the regular season games get away, this year you guys should have won the 1st game by 2-3 TDs but you didn’t all the pressure is on the purple tigers if the jackets are lucky enough to get back to the qtrs 

13 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

It’s totally different then the last 2 years, the last 2 years I feel like we were the better team and let the regular season games get away, this year you guys should have won the 1st game by 2-3 TDs but you didn’t all the pressure is on the purple tigers if the jackets are lucky enough to get back to the qtrs 

We all know this game will be played again in a few weeks. Unless something drastic happens.

• Thanks 1