Milan vs Hardin Co. week 10

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

11 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

You have to protect the football. You don’t leave it up to an official to have to make that bang bang kinda call.  Here’s this game in a nut shell. HC couldn’t stop Milan’s offense. Just look at yards after contact tells the story on that side of the ball, poor tackling, guys not swarming to the ball. I think about 80 yds in penalties. On offense thought coach got them in positions to make plays. Several passes dropped that should have been caught. One in particular that I thought could have went for a touchdown. Just to many mistakes to be a quality team. I’m not down on HC , but these are just facts. Clean these things up and they win games. But needs to happen quick cause it’s fixn to be win or go home time of the year. 

GO TIGERS !!!!

From here on out if you don’t take care of the ball you will lose.  The level of competition will increase with each game.  You give away possessions and field position you will lose.  Pure and simple 

3 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

You have to protect the football. You don’t leave it up to an official to have to make that bang bang kinda call.  Here’s this game in a nut shell. HC couldn’t stop Milan’s offense. Just look at yards after contact tells the story on that side of the ball, poor tackling, guys not swarming to the ball. I think about 80 yds in penalties. On offense thought coach got them in positions to make plays. Several passes dropped that should have been caught. One in particular that I thought could have went for a touchdown. Just to many mistakes to be a quality team. I’m not down on HC , but these are just facts. Clean these things up and they win games. But needs to happen quick cause it’s fixn to be win or go home time of the year. 

GO TIGERS !!!!

Thie is true all the time, but even more so when a team is gearing up for the playoffs.