Hampton at Volunteer

uknoit2

38 minutes ago, crazzyness said:

Late to the party here. But I'm not at all surprised at the result of this game. The one time I saw Volunteer this year I was not impressed at all, got manhandled by a very mediocre Central team. I figured Hampton would have a night. 

31 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Hampton was by far the better team going in.They finished the way the should!

And Volunteer has some horses! Dang athletic! 

18 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Yes they did and I really think this team is going to be tough to beat the rest of the way.The biggest thing we all have to beat is this stupid Covid.

Covid has more wins than anyone in the state.That bunch is pretty tough for a 1st year squad.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I,ve give up picking , wasn't even sure we could win period. Proud of these kids tonight. Great win.

Shows you how much a small town team misses even just one player. Totally different looking D tonight vs last week...and we saw that with the pressure we brought with our MLB back 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Shows you how much a small town team misses even just one player. Totally different looking D tonight vs last week...and we saw that with the pressure we brought with our MLB back 

Yeah he was a big loss last week on both sides of the ball.  I'm pretty big eyed at what this team looks like going forward. I see a huge upside.