Hampton at Volunteer

uknoit2

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Unaka canceled due to covid.  We have picked up 5A Volunteer. Record is deceiving. They are not a cupcake 

Volunteer IS a cupcake!(In 5A ball LOL).The wins they have are against terrible football team.3 wins total I believe.BUT it is a 5A team and SHOULD give Hampton a game but I do expect Hampton to be able to win.It will be a good game for them tho a very good pick up.I would have loved to had this type of game last week!GOOD LUCK DOGS!Love it when little A's beat big A's!

Edited by orngnblk

34 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Uknoit is a cupcake.  He will buy the refs cupcakes with pink frosting :roflol:

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Volunteer IS a cupcake!(In 5A ball LOL).The wins they have are against terrible football team.3 wins total I believe.BUT it is a 5A team and SHOULD give Hampton a game but I do expect Hampton to be able to win.It will be a good game for them tho a very good pick up.I would have loved to had this type of game last week!GOOD LUCK DOGS!Love it when little A's beat big A's!

Flag count is already against us...I'm practicing my posts already :roflol:

Id like to be healthier headed into this one. Past scrimmages with em have been tense. I expect this one to be physical. 

Yes, they dont hang with 5A schools well, but we ain't got 5A numbers either. 

6 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Flag count is already against us...I'm practicing my posts already :roflol:

Id like to be healthier headed into this one. Past scrimmages with em have been tense. I expect this one to be physical. 

Yes, they dont hang with 5A schools well, but we ain't got 5A numbers either. 

Exactly!We had LC their not good but they are 5A.

55 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Exactly!We had LC their not good but they are 5A.

Numbers of plays per kid is the difference. Mine and others only come off the field on kickoffs. We've done well defending the kick returns for the most part. But inexperience got us at SG on the reverse they ran for TD. 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Unaka canceled due to covid.  We have picked up 5A Volunteer. Record is deceiving. They are not a cupcake 

I watched Mo East and Volunteer play Friday night. They’re big and rough and got a lot of kids that get on the field. That last part may give them a slight edge. I think uknoit already touched on it. They will play 25-30 different kids all night while  Hampton may play 16-17.

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

I watched Mo East and Volunteer play Friday night. They’re big and rough and got a lot of kids that get on the field. That last part may give them a slight edge. I think uknoit already touched on it. They will play 25-30 different kids all night while  Hampton may play 16-17.

Hampton will play more kids than that a game. Good game for Hampton to get over Unaka. Hopefully Hampton isn’t to banged up after the SG.

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

I really know NOTHING about em. Never had a reason to...well not before last Tuesday 

We'll just give it heck and see what happens, think we will be trying to prepare for the playoffs,game means nothing. Main thing is we need to be healthy when the real games start.