Hampton at Volunteer

uknoit2

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflol::roflol:GCFB said there wasn't but 4 people left to post on that thread. Heck! Thats about all we've had on the 2A boards for the last 3 years :roflolk:

I was talking about all the boards, not just that thread. Thanks again.

I'm out now, maybe I'll post again in a year or two but probably not. 

Your still the greatest of all time, undisputed never really been beat champion.

Congratulations 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GCFB said:

I was talking about all the boards, not just that thread. Thanks again.

I'm out now, maybe I'll post again in a year or two but probably not. 

Your still the greatest of all time, undisputed never really been beat champion.

Congratulations 

Daggone! Following me now? Stalker! :roflolk: You should stick around, we all have a pretty good time....until we experience a loss Lol. You could liven it up a bit for sure 

• Upvote 1

I think Volunteer wins this one, probably by a couple of scores.  No disrespect intended for Hampton.  The Falcons are a much improved ballclub this year and if they had held on vs. Morristown East last Friday night, then they would be a playoff team and McMillan would've gotten my coach of the year nod as a playoff season in Church Hill does not come around very often.  Should be a fun ballgame nevertheless.

I’ve see both teams play.  

Volunteer has improved somewhat, but still a ways to go.  They put up 43 on MoE, but MoE’s defense isn’t world beaters either.  Volunteer’s offense is a little more balanced and that could make a difference in this game?However though, Hampton has a great Qb that can run and throw and they have the line that can provide the protection.  If Hampton comes out more balanced, and gets their TE more involved they’ll score.  Hampton needs to get more pass rush on the Qb and contain the outsides.

It’s a tough game to pick, but I am going with the Dogs.  We’ve seen or heard what the last blue team did to the orange this past week.

Hampton - 22

Volunteer 21   

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve see both teams play.  

Volunteer has improved somewhat, but still a ways to go.  They put up 43 on MoE, but MoE’s defense isn’t world beaters either.  Volunteer’s offense is a little more balanced and that could make a difference in this game?However though, Hampton has a great Qb that can run and throw and they have the line that can provide the protection.  If Hampton comes out more balanced, and gets their TE more involved they’ll score.  Hampton needs to get more pass rush on the Qb and contain the outsides.

It’s a tough game to pick, but I am going with the Dogs.  We’ve seen or heard what the last blue team did to the orange this past week.

Hampton - 22

Volunteer 21   

Still gonna be down our MLBR in this one. Hurt us against SG's QB and we'll miss him this week too. We'll likely be short a starting TE/DE also (went out in the SG game)...I expect we'll make a few changes and straighten a couple things out for Friday night. 

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Still gonna be down our MLBR in this one. Hurt us against SG's QB and we'll miss him this week too. We'll likely be short a starting TE/DE also (went out in the SG game)...I expect we'll make a few changes and straighten a couple things out for Friday night. 

Uphill battle I'm thinking, think they are better than what most people think.We'd have our hands full at FULL strength.

53 minutes ago, pujo said:

Uphill battle I'm thinking, think they are better than what most people think.We'd have our hands full at FULL strength.

Where the heck you been? U left me to the Greene Co wolves....and king! I think we'll do well but would be better with the couple we won't have Friday 

26 minutes ago, harley04 said:

computer says Hampton is best team, but they have alot of players. It would be there best win of season I guess. If we come to 2a everyone will get to work on your pass D. 1st 20 tds 16 pass 4 rush.:mrgreen:

Numbers don’t look good for y’all Harley.