Hampton at Volunteer

uknoit2

Just now, pujo said:

Yeah he was a big loss last week on both sides of the ball.  I'm pretty big eyed at what this team looks like going forward. I see a huge upside.

Very balanced tonight on O....Many toted the rock and Levi looked GOOD! We hit the holes hard, line did very well and routes were ran well. Lyons made some tough grabs and fought for the YACs. Doesnt matter who we played,  we played disciplined 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Very balanced tonight on O....Many toted the rock and Levi looked GOOD! We hit the holes hard, line did very well and routes were ran well. Lyons made some tough grabs and fought for the YACs. Doesnt matter who we played,  we played disciplined 

Total team effort, looked really good mixing it up.Should help us going forward. 

9 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

And ole C was deadly.

9 hours ago, pujo said:

And ole C was deadly.

Can be when we play every phase of the game like we did last night. Reading the Press and apparently coach couldn't convince his team they would be in for a ballgame. Think their back lacked just a few yards for a 1,000 for the season. Dont think he got it last night.

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Can be when we play every phase of the game like we did last night. Reading the Press and apparently coach couldn't convince his team they would be in for a ballgame. Think their back lacked just a few yards for a 1,000 for the season. Dont think he got it last night.

Impressive win uKnoit.

12 minutes ago, lawnman said:

Thought you would win but the Dogs put a smack down on Volunteer.

6 minutes ago, lawnman said:

uKnoit that QB the Dogs have is a heck of and athlete and a even better young man.

The ones around him make him go!! I liked seeing all the different players involved last night. I believe they keyed on the QB and forgot about 23,24,1,9,and 10

Edited by uknoit2