Hampton at Volunteer

uknoit2

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Volunteer IS a cupcake!(In 5A ball LOL).The wins they have are against terrible football team.3 wins total I believe.BUT it is a 5A team and SHOULD give Hampton a game but I do expect Hampton to be able to win.It will be a good game for them tho a very good pick up.I would have loved to had this type of game last week!GOOD LUCK DOGS!Love it when little A's beat big A's!

Lower tier 5A for sure but should have bigger stronger faster athletes, Well have our hands full. At least the game means 00000000000000000

17 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Flag count is already against us...I'm practicing my posts already :roflol:

Id like to be healthier headed into this one. Past scrimmages with em have been tense. I expect this one to be physical. 

Yes, they dont hang with 5A schools well, but we ain't got 5A numbers either. 

I mean they put up 43 on Morristown East so I believe they can hang in some regard. Yall should be able to score at will though. Their defense isnt their bright spot

39 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Volunteer was tied with Bristol at halftime a couple of weeks ago, they are not a bad football team by any stretch. I think it will be a really physical game, great test for the dogs before they begin their playoff run.  

1 minute ago, timcraw said:

I mean they put up 43 on Morristown East so I believe they can hang in some regard. Yall should be able to score at will though. Their defense isnt their bright spot

Understood...Did not mean to imply they couldn't score in 5A nor did I mean to imply they were a bad FB team. Those thoughts did not even cross my mind when posting. When I heard we were striking a deal to play, I was excited but knew we would be in for a physical game. 

2 minutes ago, timcraw said:

No hate or arguing intended but I think Volunteer scores just enough to win this one. This should be a heck of a ball game

This IS the place for both! :roflol:  But neither is seen in your post. I think it'll be a 4-qtr ballgame but Volunteer will have a bigger edge if we make as many blunders as Friday night. We have some shoring up and healing to do...Just have to see how it goes.

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Understood...Did not mean to imply they couldn't score in 5A nor did I mean to imply they were a bad FB team. Those thoughts did not even cross my mind when posting. When I heard we were striking a deal to play, I was excited but knew we would be in for a physical game. 

No. I didnt mean that either. You had said they cant hang with 5A and I was just saying that some weeks they can. They are bout like ole Rocky top, Inconsistent as heck LOL. Im with you this should be a great game. hats off to the ADs to making this happen!

5 minutes ago, timcraw said:

No. I didnt mean that either. You had said they cant hang with 5A and I was just saying that some weeks they can. They are bout like ole Rocky top, Inconsistent as heck LOL. Im with you this should be a great game. hats off to the ADs to making this happen!

Hope they're inconsistent Friday LOL