Beech @ Gallatin

eers

53 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

This is the WORST Gallatin Offense I’ve ever seen. What the heck is happening?

I’m not sure but they had negative yardage for the first half. At one point one of the lineman looked up and asked if anyone new the play. Looked lost and out of control most of the night. The coaching staff has lost this team.

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2020 at 12:11 AM, eers said:

Starts with discipline on the sideline. If you can’t control your assistants, you’ll never control your team. I saw no control or discipline anywhere. I can see now why the fans are disgruntled. 

What assistants need controlling? There are issues, but it's not even close to what you're implying here. Maybe you should known what you're talking about before coming here and stirring crap!  

1 hour ago, PhilMaGroin said:

What assistants need controlling? There are issues, but it's not even close to what you're implying here. Maybe you should known what you're talking about before coming here and stirring crap!  

Welcome to CoachT... I assume you’re a coach since it appears you joined just to reply to this. Had you been around for any amount of time, you would know that I’m not stirring anything. My observation was simply that the team has given up and there was a lot of yelling and screaming. I understand emotions get high, but it seems to be constant. Listen, I wish you all the luck, but come on man you have to realize this approach isn’t working. There’s way more talent at Gallatin than the 4-6 effort that’s on display and I know I’m not the only one that sees that.