Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

12 minutes ago, TideRolls said:

It could turn at any time, we know this. A lot of talk from his hiring, until 2nd half started .

Man I am A tide fan. But I am Also a Milan supporter because of Diffee. Let’s get real. Second half of the first game of the season.new coaching staff  Following no spring because of Covid and summer workouts not as a team for covid. So puff that chest. Y’all deserve it because of what y’all have done. But don’t hang your hat on a second half of a game. 

Edited by BigEdMo

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man I am A tide fan. But I am Also a Milan supporter because of Diffee. Let’s get real. Second half of the first game of the season.new coaching staff  Following no spring because of Covid and summer workouts not as a team for covid. So puff that chest. Y’all deserve it because of what y’all have done. But don’t hang your hat on a second half of a game. 

This is fair. But for now... 

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Ty-Simpson-120246/RecruitInterests/

Memphi has offered Simpson. Above is a complete list of all 37 teams that have offered him. 

All of you D-1 scouts don’t work for these 37 teams. I’ve seen him play a couple of times too, but I would think these coaches recruiting him know a lot more than I do. I heard he had 4-5 D1 coaches come to watch him play basketball last year as a sophomore, all at the same game. So they must want him pretty bad. 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Thanks man. It was big. Since the change in the offense there is a new attitude. We will see the rest of the way. 

I felt like y'all were a way better team than the team I saw several weeks ago. I know that coach Butler is a good one and will get it figured out. I wish y'all nothing but success moving forward. 

I am always timid to post anything on the y'all's pages because I seem to have an ability to make people upset when I never intend to. None the less, congrats. That is a big win for y'all. If you make a playoff run there will for sure be a rematch I would think.