Milan vs Westview week 11

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

For someone that went to the game last night, is Simpson legit? Or is just because he doesn’t have a good line ? I haven’t seen him against a defense that’ll get after it 

I think Simpson is a good qb. I can definitely see him playing major college ball. Yes his Oline is not very good so he was running for his life most of the night last night. But he does have good arm strength. He actually would have made a couple more completions last night if he took some off the ball. Also at the end of each half he threw some Hail Mary’s into the end zone. One easily went 55yds in the air and he probably could have thrown it further if needed. He does have good scrambling ability and can make the plays with his feet.  I wish he could get more time in the pocket. I would love to see what he can do when he has the chance. So in my opinion the tools are there. Whether or not he will be a star at the next level is up for grabs. 

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think Simpson is a good qb. I can definitely see him playing major college ball. Yes his Oline is not very good so he was running for his life most of the night last night. But he does have good arm strength. He actually would have made a couple more completions last night if he took some off the ball. Also at the end of each half he threw some Hail Mary’s into the end zone. One easily went 55yds in the air and he probably could have thrown it further if needed. He does have good scrambling ability and can make the plays with his feet.  I wish he could get more time in the pocket. I would love to see what he can do when he has the chance. So in my opinion the tools are there. Whether or not he will be a star at the next level is up for grabs. 

Thank you for coming out and saying that he’s good as advertised.  I wonder what these officials from the northern association and Jimmy that played football at  Bradford High School are looking at?

Edited by TryNotToSuck

7 hours ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Thank you for coming out and saying that he’s good as advertised.  I wonder what these officials from the northern association and Jimmy that played football at  Bradford High School are looking at?

I’m just trying to be honest. Do I think he is good enough to be rated the top qb prospect in the class of 2022??? I don’t know. Hard to tell. But I do sincerely see that he has the tools to play college ball. 

• Like 1