Cascade @ Westmoreland

GBO52

6 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

You are over exagerating little pee diddy

I’m not. I wish I had access to film so I could show you. The play had been over. I don’t know if the kid was just running so fast that he couldn’t stop but it was not cool. I would’ve been fighting if someone hit my QB in the back like that

8 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I’m not. I wish I had access to film so I could show you. The play had been over. I don’t know if the kid was just running so fast that he couldn’t stop but it was not cool. I would’ve been fighting if someone hit my QB in the back like that

Watertown keeps going a good 3 seconds after every play.

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I watched the ER game and they looked pretty good to me.

It was ER without their best player.

1 hour ago, PiddyDaFull said:

He should still be a Mr. Football nominee imo. The kid has been running over defenses and stopping offenses in there tracks for 4 years now. Just because he was a little banged up at the start of the year doesn’t mean he isn’t the best player and a leader on one of the top teams in 2a. How anyone can watch them play and not think this kid is worthy blows my mind.

He has had a great year just showed down by an injury since the first game. He is still a great player and he has gotten a D1offer from Ball State.

9 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

RTD is normally truthful about his team. From what I've read this year although they have had a great season record wise, they have had a hard time staying healthy. I know before the season started #5 was a projected Mr. Football hopeful for them.

As @H2Oman stated we have gotten a lot better, and in 2 years Coach Satt has 4 losses by 10 points, so if we do get eliminated I would expect it to be close, Rankins is as healthy as he is going to be, if we can get BC(#3) back we will have a better chance 

8 hours ago, PiddyDaFull said:

He should still be a Mr. Football nominee imo. The kid has been running over defenses and stopping offenses in there tracks for 4 years now. Just because he was a little banged up at the start of the year doesn’t mean he isn’t the best player and a leader on one of the top teams in 2a. How anyone can watch them play and not think this kid is worthy blows my mind.

I agree 100% he is the heart and soul of this team and knowing Cam come playoff time he will not go quietly into the night!