Cascade @ Westmoreland

GBO52

9 hours ago, GBO52 said:

It was. Defense is on fire right now, I will say cascade got the ball back in the 4th with 6 minutes left and didn’t seem to be in any hurry, almost like the coach had just threw the towel in.... poor coaching. Number 77 and 50 was 2 of the dirtiest players I’ve seen since I’ve been watching HS ball. 50 got his butt handed to him by Marshell Booker alllll night long and couldn’t do anything about it until after the whistle.... rant over, good win. Time for playoff ball! 

The only dirtier Ive ever seen was Watertown last season

6 hours ago, PurpleTigersby100 said:

I guess lucky for you that you won’t see us again this year huh? Congrats on shutting out a team that has scored 26 points in the district this year 

No ones bragging about what was expected... go back and read the old post everyone who didn’t go off emotion knew this would be the outcome. Only ones picking Westy to lose was the ole water boys.

13 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

No ones bragging about what was expected... go back and read the old post everyone who didn’t go off emotion knew this would be the outcome. Only ones picking Westy to lose was the ole water boys.

I picked yall to win  by 7-10 pts. But Westmoreland defense didn't impress me. Maybe you had a off night against us idk.

2 minutes ago, biggest said:

I picked yall to win  by 7-10 pts. But Westmoreland defense didn't impress me. Maybe you had a off night against us idk.

The truth is and I’m not being a homer here. H2O is on a different level when they are zoned in and from all the chatter on here from Westy last year added with the way that game ended last year. They wanted to put it on Westy and that’s what they did!

Westy is not a bad team and has played good defense against some great competition this year. They are just not on H2O’s level plain and simple!

• Like 1