Smith County's Loss

QueenBee

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have to trust in a higher power during tradegy like this and look to that power for comfort. Alot of people have been touched by this (young and old) and something good will come of this tradegy. I have heard that two young people have confessed to be saved from this tradegy. Be prayful for the families. God Bless.

[Edited by bilcot on 12-4-02 6:13P]

[Edited by bilcot on 12-4-02 6:15P]

Posted by XDevil:

Antwan,

I just got the news. I'm sorry for the loss ya'll suffered.

Parents are not supposed to bury their kids. Our prayers are with you. Hug Meg for me.

XDevil,

Thanks, this has been a very tough thing for all of us.

By the way, thank you for the refund. That was very nice of ya'll. I'll talk to you soon.

I was saddened to hear about the loss of the two young ladies from Smith County. A tragedy such as this transcends the competitive nature each of us carries with them on the playing field. May we always be mindful of how precious our time together is.

I think I can speak for the Lipscomb family in extending our deepest sympathy to the families and friends hurting at this time. Know this though, that God loves each of us, and has a better place waiting for us. We will keep you in our prayers.

In Him