5AAA predictions

fooseball95

15 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Rooting for Cleveland to bring home  the district championship  can't let  east Hamilton depart from   our division  with a district champion  lol.  I felt that I'm 2013 and 2014 when they joined our football  division as well and they were all the hype. Then after 2013 they fizzled out and haven't gained much ground since. 

It’s going to be a tall task. In my opinion EH is the best team in the district, at least on paper. But yeah those EH football teams were really good those few years. We played there in a quarterfinal game and it was one of the best games I’ve seen. They had a huge line and a cornerback that is currently in the NFL. Definitely their best team in school history and one that will be hard to top.

7 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Knew yall could do it, yall put a thrashing  on  WV prior to that. They turned around and beat us. Mcminn  has been playing bad basketball when it counts unfortunately.  Who did Cleveland  get matched up with in the sectional. I know mcminn has Warren County  and   walker valley has white county. Dunno about East Hamilton either 

Cleveland gets Cookeville and East Ham gets Stone.

7 hours ago, Haydiboy said:

Knew yall could do it, yall put a thrashing  on  WV prior to that. They turned around and beat us. Mcminn  has been playing bad basketball when it counts unfortunately.  Who did Cleveland  get matched up with in the sectional. I know mcminn has Warren County  and   walker valley has white county. Dunno about East Hamilton either 

Man, I hate that drive to White County, and then when you get their they seat you in the rafters. It’s a bush league move if you ask me.

On 2/25/2021 at 6:29 PM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Heck yeah! Like your chances?

Y’all will be fine against White County, that is unless they bring their refs with them. It was ridiculous! TSSAA allowing refs from the same district to region games is unacceptable. Why should COVID have anything to do with it? 

Edited by Rockytopmojo7
  • Like 1