Milan about to get the hammer?

FuzzyFootballs44

Per my sources, Milan is self-imposing penalties for rules violations and hoping the TSSAA doesn’t levy more.

The school is docking itself eight football scholarships over a two-year period and reducing recruiting visits, evaluations and communication after a nearly two-month investigation. More to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, EastMemphisTiger12 said:

ALL DAY YESTERDAY YOU LED THE CHARGE ON ME TROLLING MILAN AND COOKING CHITLINS IN MY TRAILER. ALL I WAS DOING WAS RELAYING INFORMATION I RECEIVED. IM NOT SOME 600 POUND BALD GUY THAT LIVES IN MY MOMS BASEMENT. I DONT HAVE TIME TO TROLL. I WAS RELAYING INFO TO GET ANY INDICATION FROM WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD........NEVER SAID THEY WERE INELIGIBLE. JUST SAID THEY WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION.... WHICH THEY ARE....... TSSAA IS RELEASING THEIR FINDINGS AND RULING ON THE ELIGIBILITY TOMORROW BTW. NEXT TIME YOU NEED A FACT CHECK CALL ME. 

Would you say good news or bad news for bulldog fans? 

3 minutes ago, EastMemphisTiger12 said:

ALL DAY YESTERDAY YOU LED THE CHARGE ON ME TROLLING MILAN AND COOKING CHITLINS IN MY TRAILER. ALL I WAS DOING WAS RELAYING INFORMATION I RECEIVED. IM NOT SOME 600 POUND BALD GUY THAT LIVES IN MY MOMS BASEMENT. I DONT HAVE TIME TO TROLL. I WAS RELAYING INFO TO GET ANY INDICATION FROM WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE HEARD........NEVER SAID THEY WERE INELIGIBLE. JUST SAID THEY WERE UNDER INVESTIGATION.... WHICH THEY ARE....... TSSAA IS RELEASING THEIR FINDINGS AND RULING ON THE ELIGIBILITY TOMORROW BTW. NEXT TIME YOU NEED A FACT CHECK CALL ME. 

Your Twitter troll is nice also 

3 minutes ago, EastMemphisTiger12 said:

GET THIS FORUM TAKEN DOWN TOO IF YOU WANT. SCREENSHOTS LIVE FOREVER. SHUT UP PEABODY. STAY IN 1/2 A FOOTBALL AND SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO. 

Woah now, I haven’t said anything bad towards you, actually I spoke nice about your finding of this news. We are all friends in Gibson County. We hate this news is out, but we feel for BPM. 

4 minutes ago, EastMemphisTiger12 said:

GET THIS FORUM TAKEN DOWN TOO IF YOU WANT. SCREENSHOTS LIVE FOREVER. SHUT UP PEABODY. STAY IN 1/2 A FOOTBALL AND SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO. 

Haha spin on my Gold Balls chump change, speak when spoken to hmmmm,well I don't slap chicks so homegirl your safe,now hold daddy's pocket thru the playoffs baby mama