South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

Your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, must first apologize and ask for forgiveness and understanding that I've taken a fortnight to compose another letter with the golden goose quill you presented me upon my departure for the campaigns of this season.  For you see, the unseen enemy has struck again which forced the Copper Cougars led by the Big Grawboski to forfeit our planned battle for regional supremacy.  Therefore Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates won by default.  We missed out on a very important opportunity to stay battle sharp while refining our skills and building our endurance.  But in the grand scheme of things the Good Lord above has once again intervened for the third time this year and halted the unseen enemy from entering into the friendly confines of The Beene. Yes, by His Almighty hands He has thwarted this virus in it's deadly tracks and we thank Him for overseeing us while bestowing upon us an opportunity to move forward unaffected.  Now facing us are the most important campaigns of this season, a season which has been fraught with many problems and challenges.  But we are more than ready for the challenges that lie ahead.  Up next is the Red Devil himself.  Hailing all the way from Cedar Hill led by Admiral Adkins the head of the Red Devil Legion. Admiral Adkins would love nothing more than to lead his Legion of Doom into The Beene and scourge Captain Victory while placing boils and blisters upon his flesh. Yes Admiral Adkins remembers the exorcism performed upon him and his Red Devil Legion by Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates last year and also a decade ago which led to the Captain being hailed as the Supreme Leader of the Class.  Yes, our campaigns from here on out are do or die.  But have no fear Sweet Mother of mine, for we know what we must do.  We have every hand on deck and every Pirate aboard this fully armed and operational Pirate BattleShip was born and bred for moments like this. So bring on the Devil. Yes bring on any and all that would attempt to stand in our way of ultimate glory. For we are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg.  Our Captain has seen that our feet have been shod with preparation. Our hearts and our minds are of one accord. And our battle cry is one and the same: Victory! Victory! Victory!  Yes,  give us Victory, or give us death.     Love to All-

Sgt Southtowner

• Like 2

As always great work from ST... As for the game, we have to get rep's in. I'd sure let Kelly try to have alot more playing time than most of the starter's.  He need's it. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt again. You just have to hope and pray everyone comes out healthy. I would like to see us come out angry on both sides of the ball from start to finish.  

Just now, sportman said:

As always great work from ST... As for the game, we have to get rep's in. I'd sure let Kelly try to have alot more playing time than most of the starter's.  He need's it. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt again. You just have to hope and pray everyone comes out healthy. I would like to see us come out angry on both sides of the ball from start to finish.  

Sportman are you stupid? If our boys are angry and start fighting they will get suspended by that Childress man and if we lose our season will be over.  You think im joking but im not.