Sevier County at David Crockett

stockton4182

On 10/31/2020 at 12:52 AM, chsbobcat09 said:

Sevier Co has a stud at QB in Shannon and they have the ability to put up a lot of points. Their problem is the same as always and I’ll just be honest. Their defense is absolutely terrible. Look for this to be a high scoring game. I saw Crockett live earlier this season also, Kollie is their playmaker. Much different looking team for them than the past couple years especially at QB and WR positions. Should be a good game.

Every game SC play, they have to score near 40 to have a chance to win.  Offense can put up some numbers, but the defense gives up just as many. Crockett will probably roll in this one. SC has seen some powerful offenses plying in the region they are in.  I think Central, SD and Halls all get the wins on Friday.  SC just hopes to keep it respectful

20 hours ago, HSsportsfan1 said:

Every game SC play, they have to score near 40 to have a chance to win.  Offense can put up some numbers, but the defense gives up just as many. Crockett will probably roll in this one. SC has seen some powerful offenses plying in the region they are in.  I think Central, SD and Halls all get the wins on Friday.  SC just hopes to keep it respectful

Can SC stop Prince is the question? He had close to 400 all purpose yards last week. 

21 hours ago, HSsportsfan1 said:

Since there is no Boone/South Doyle thread, what can you tell me about the Cherokees since you guys played them earlier this year?

1 hour ago, stockton4182 said:

Can SC stop Prince is the question? He had close to 400 all purpose yards last week. 

I don’t think Kollie will get that many yards this week Stockton but he’ll definitely score and get yards. SC can’t control him for 4 quarters and besides their offense will be their best defense anyway. I think Crockett will win, probably by a couple scores. But I definitely think SC will put up some points and a good fight.

19 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Since there is no Boone/South Doyle thread, what can you tell me about the Cherokees since you guys played them earlier this year?

Blazer I have said all year I felt like Boone was a sleeper this year and now it’s time for them to prove me right I hope lol. As for SD, they have a good young RB(not like E Young but still good). They have basically the same Oline but different QB and WRs. They have a tough defense led by T Brown and N Myers. I think if Boone can run the ball with they have a good chance at an upset here. Let’s not forget, they gave SD all they wanted last year. 

20 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

It took them a month or so to find their offensive stride at the beginning of the season, but SD is pretty solid, all around. Terry is a very talented, shifty RB. If you don't put him on the ground, he can make you pay. Their QB Martin isn't a world-beater, and he's thrown a number of INTs this season, but he made some great throws to beat one-on-one coverage last week. They don't have any standout WRs, although #7 made some tremendous plays last week. Offensive line is veteran, although they don't blow opponents off the ball like I thought they would this year. Defensively, they've been great this season (outside of the Powell game). They've got a talented defensive line, and an athletic back 7. SD struggled in coverage against Powell, but I doubt Boone slings it around like the Panthers do.

If you can run the football (and/or slow Terry), you'll have a good chance to win.

Hey guys, thanks for the info on SD.    Sounds like they are pretty solid, unfortunately we just don't have enough horsepower this year to win, but I do hope to  keep it respectable.   We also have a major problem with kickoff coverage against good teams so SD is going to burn us on that I can promise you.     I am very thankful we even had a football season, it could have easily not happened.

Stockton - sorry to temporarily hijack a Crockett thread, now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

15 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hey guys, thanks for the info on SD.    Sounds like they are pretty solid, unfortunately we just don't have enough horsepower this year to win, but I do hope to  keep it respectable.   We also have a major problem with kickoff coverage against good teams so SD is going to burn us on that I can promise you.     I am very thankful we even had a football season, it could have easily not happened.

Stockton - sorry to temporarily hijack a Crockett thread, now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

South Doyle by 28 cause I hate Boone offense.