Eagleville at Riverside

Pantherpride45

4 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

So r you saying y'all slept on Waverly last week

I’ve been waiting on this lol. No doubt Waverly won this game and punched the Panthers in the mouth. But yes judging by all the scores against common opponents it looked like Waverly was down and u can’t do that. I’m guilty of it too. Even if Riverside played their best game it might not have mattered. Enjoy your win and good luck the rest of the way 

12 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I’ve been waiting on this lol. No doubt Waverly won this game and punched the Panthers in the mouth. But yes judging by all the scores against common opponents it looked like Waverly was down and u can’t do that. I’m guilty of it too. Even if Riverside played their best game it might not have mattered. Enjoy your win and good luck the rest of the way 

Jus giving you a hard time. I get it . But we was finally at full strength  against y'all.  Only missing 1 starter but he is out for the season.  I think we will meet again in the play offs . I have alot of respect for u and riverside . I think y'all wasn't ready for the 4-2-5 defense we run . It confused y'alls players . Good luck in the play offs . I'll be pulling for y'all until we meet again 

18 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Jus giving you a hard time. I get it . But we was finally at full strength  against y'all.  Only missing 1 starter but he is out for the season.  I think we will meet again in the play offs . I have alot of respect for u and riverside . I think y'all wasn't ready for the 4-2-5 defense we run . It confused y'alls players . Good luck in the play offs . I'll be pulling for y'all until we meet again 

Yes I agree and would love to meet up again. But can’t look ahead nothing easy from this point on. And I’m pretty sure we still going to play each other in the future according to what Frost said

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bigpun54 said:

Yes I agree and would love to meet up again. But can’t look ahead nothing easy from this point on. And I’m pretty sure we still going to play each other in the future according to what Frost said

That's true one game at a time. And that would be good I hope the coaches keep us playing became a good rivalry 

• Like 1