Fairview vs East Nashville Round 1

FvHSJackets9

12 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

14-7 East up but it’s over with. I don’t think think FV will score the rest of the game

We scored again but I saw what you saw. By the half it was obvious that Fairview didn't have much firepower on offense with Nardozzi out of the game. We did best we could with what we had to work with though and I'm proud of them. I wish I knew you were there I would have love to meet you FB. 

12 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Fairviews 3 year starting tailback and leading rusher being on the sideline all night gave him a good nudge to get there. 

They and Fairview are very comparable when healthy. Not much difference at all. 

Imagine East Nashville's offense without #2 being on the field.  That's exactly what Fairview encountered without #22 on the field last night.  I would love to have seen these two teams play when both were at full strength.  

Congrats to East Nashville on a well deserved victory.  Best wishes to the Eagles moving forward.  

Good season Jackets!  Time for Basketball & Wrestling seasons to begin.  

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Imagine East Nashville's offense without #2 being on the field.  That's exactly what Fairview encountered without #22 on the field last night.  I would love to have seen these two teams play when both were at full strength.  

Congrats to East Nashville on a well deserved victory.  Best wishes to the Eagles moving forward.  

Good season Jackets!  Time for Basketball & Wrestling seasons to begin.  

With or with 22 they couldn't stop us on defense. We have at least 20 #22s on our team. Cry me a river on to the firechickens

14 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

14-7 East up but it’s over with. I don’t think think FV will score the rest of the game

I glad you guys enjoyed the show. All that loud talking and laughing in the stands. Just do me a favor. Don't cry next week after yall get hit in the mouth. We gone knock that rust off yall and really see what your coaches/players talking about.

13 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

With or with 22 they couldn't stop us on defense. We have at least 20 #22s on our team. Cry me a river on to the firechickens

Nobody is crying.  You had 7 points at halftime and 20 points with 4 minutes to go in the game and only scored 26 for the game.  That's hardly an "unstoppable" offense.  You'll be lucky to score 14 next week against Pearl-Cohn.  Enjoy the 2nd Round of the Playoffs.  Talk to me when you reach the Quarterfinal Round for once.

5 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Nobody is crying.  You had 7 points at halftime and 20 points with 4 minutes to go in the game and only scored 26 for the game.  That's hardly an "unstoppable" offense.  You'll be lucky to score 14 next week against Pearl-Cohn.  Enjoy the 2nd Round of the Playoffs.  Talk to me when you reach the Quarterfinal Round for once.

Don't worry see you Friday at 9:45pm on coacht.

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

I glad you guys enjoyed the show. All that loud talking and laughing in the stands. Just do me a favor. Don't cry next week after yall get hit in the mouth. We gone knock that rust off yall and really see what your coaches/players talking about.

It really wasn't a good show. Fairview just couldn't stop read option.

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

It really wasn't a good show. Fairview just couldn't stop read option.

Could Y'all the first meeting? I'll answer that question NOPE. Also that TD in the corner was a INT and turned the whole game around. We had yall on the ropes. This team has that swagger and the firechickens will see friday. 

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Good day for football wasn’t it and ain’t nobody taking you serious mane smh

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Could Y'all the first meeting? I'll answer that question NOPE. Also that TD in the corner was a INT and turned the whole game around. We had yall on the ropes. This team has that swagger and the firechickens will see friday. 

Dude y'all didn't cross the 50 yard line in the 2nd half stop it.