New 7 1A region for 2021

lakecounty1968

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

Not if LC is on the way back up like everyone is saying but I guess anything is possible.  And well....No one will have a shot at 1 with Peabody.  

Puckett is not the coach there anymore. They had some great seasons with him but let's stop acting like LC is a perennial power year after year

1 minute ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Puckett is not the coach there anymore. They had some great seasons with him but let's stop acting like LC is a perennial power year after year

From what I hear, they have an 8th grade QB that is a stud along with a running back.  I am sure Bigster or LC can comment on that. 

5 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

LC was a power before Puckett. I am not going to give a history lesson but Coach Barger beat up on West Carroll during his time here. People act like Coach Puckett is only coach to have success in LC. Tell the other 5 coaches that coached their teams to state title games that. LC has went deep in the playoffs many times so yes LC has a very strong tradition and is a state power in 1A. You cannot dismiss anything I said.

Edited by lakecounty1968

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Cartman I wasn't trying to come off smart but history tell us that Lake County beats West Carroll alot more than WC beats LC. Now, can WC beat LC absolutely but LC usually wins 7 out of 10 vs WC. Yes it is only a two year cycle. I look for So. Fulton to petition the TSSAA to be moved to 7A. 

I don't see SF getting moved to 7 unless WC also petitions to be moved to 6. In that case they'd just switch the 2. Who knows

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

LC was a power before Puckett. I am not going to give a history lesson but Coach Barger beat up on West Carroll during his time hear. People act like Coach Puckett is only coach to have success in LC. Tell the other 5 coaches that coached their teams to state title games that. LC has went deep in the playoffs many times so yes LC has a very strong tradition and is a state power in 1A. You cannot dismiss anything I said.

I remember a battle with LC at McKenzie when Drew Hayes was our QB.  Seems it was 58 to 56 McKenzie.  LC's last two point conversion was no good and we sacked the QB/RB.  I can't remember his name.  Maybe a Brandon something?

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

I remember a battle with LC at McKenzie when Drew Hayes was our QB.  Seems it was 58 to 56 McKenzie.  LC's last two point conversion was no good and we sacked the QB/RB.  I can't remember his name.  Maybe a Brandon something?

Springer. Probably the fastest sun of a gun I ever played against.

Just now, VOLnWTN said:

I remember that game well and it was Brandon Springer. If he had give to fullback he would have walked in but he didn't. It was a great game.