Brighton @ Henry County Round 2

PatriotNation

3 hours ago, dadriot12 said:

Page 17 --1st and 2nd quote. But it's all good. Glad to see some one that cares about High School Football as much as Henry County does. We kind of get a little excited about football this time of the year.

go back and read again lol. i said, word for word, “Your argument is not only stupid, but irrelevant. 

where did i call anyone stupid? i said the argument you were making was stupid. the argument..not you. so don’t put words in my mouth please. i just admitted to saying fools..and like i said if that offends you idk what to tell you. it wasn’t meant maliciously, i’m sorry if i offended you  

im not here to make enemies. i’ve said i didn’t wanna continue the convo multiple times. can we please just move on lol

i do care a lot about high school football. coming from the south it’s not just a sport, it’s religion. to this day i’d give anything to be able to be in the stands somewhere any given friday night. i know y’all get excited lol i can tell how passionate y’all are and i respect it. i just don’t like when you make it personal. that’s not cool. but like i said , i like y’all. i’m a fan (unless you’re playing us obviously). and i’ll say it again, if we don’t win it i really hope y’all do. i really hope we can both win friday so we can get this semi. i love playing y’all. it’s always a banger. And i wouldn’t have it any other way!

Edited by Bump11

3 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Especially when we are THIS confident in our team. Last time I was this confident was in 2018. I love where we are at. Nothing more could be asked of anybody right now. We play and execute like we have been, everything will work in our favor.

i feel the same about us. which is why i really hope we both get there. i wanna see that game and feel that energy. if it happens, it’s gonna be awesome. but we both have work to do this friday. hopefully we can both get it done

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bump11 said:

i feel the same about us. which is why i really hope we both get there. i wanna see that game and feel that energy. if it happens, it’s gonna be awesome. but we both have work to do this friday. hopefully we can both get it done

For sure!! One last thing from me....the only meeting that I know Henry County and Beech met in the playoffs Henry County won in the semifinals to go to Cookeville in 2018. Lol so we are 1-0 in the playoffs against Beech :thumb::lol: I had to....lol

• Upvote 1

Actually, I don’t think Beech has gotten better as the season goes.. typically they don’t. I started not to post this, as it seems I’m jumping in on y’all too, but I’m really just offering an opinion. They’re always a tough out Week 2 because they’re so fundamental and just do what they do. We’re more multiple, and not typically as far along early in the season. I think if we played Week 8 every year instead, we’d win the majority of them. That’s just my opinion. Outside of a few oddity’s, Beech usually fades as the season goes. Case in point, 2019. That being said, if they beat a healthy Summit team, we’ll probably be the underdogs should we meet in the semi’s. Anything can happen in the playoffs. I hope we get to see. Maybe we can make a bet that you’ll actually pay up on.. because I’m betting on my kid and his teammates, every time. GBR

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mmb said:

Actually, I don’t think Beech has gotten better as the season goes.. typically they don’t. I started not to post this, as it seems I’m jumping in on y’all too, but I’m really just offering an opinion. They’re always a tough out Week 2 because they’re so fundamental and just do what they do. We’re more multiple, and not typically as far along early in the season. I think if we played Week 8 every year instead, we’d win the majority of them. That’s just my opinion. Outside of a few oddity’s, Beech usually fades as the season goes. Case in point, 2019. That being said, if they beat a healthy Summit team, we’ll probably be the underdogs should we meet in the semi’s. Anything can happen in the playoffs. I hope we get to see. Maybe we can make a bet that you’ll actually pay up on.. because I’m betting on my kid and his teammates, every time. GBR

I agree with this. If we had some of those tough games later in the season I would like our chances in most of them especially this year. My personal opinion is that whoever wins Summit or Beech will of course be the favorite in our game but I can't see either one of those teams beating the other AND beating us in back to back weeks. That's tough!!! And if they did they would HAVE to be the favorite going into Cookeville. I dont know about our chances with Summit, outside of the twins I know hardly anything about them. Beech on the other hand I feel like we have a great shot at beating them. That week 2 game was more of a scrimmage than anything being the way the season started with practice and stuff. 

Edited by PatriotsNation
  • Upvote 1