Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You is confused as the rest of the jailhouse fellars.  You aint answered one question.  Does chicken forfeits count in the loss column? What did you do with coach chickens shirts?

It’s like fishing, Roy. You throw the bait out and sometimes get a hit this time I got 2 suckers on the line but really it’s 2 idiots that don’t know when to shut up! But I can play the game too. So what about them shirts? 

8 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

It’s like fishing, Roy. You throw the bait out and sometimes get a hit this time I got 2 suckers on the line but really it’s 2 idiots that don’t know when to shut up! But I can play the game too. So what about them shirts? 

Does the  shirts for coach chicken have the chicken forfeits on the front of the back?

25 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Im the one asking you a question.  Take off the rose colored glasses that is so popular around the jailhouse.  Is coach chickens chicken forfeits on his shirts?

Don’t know Roy ain’t that Murphy book and goat getting old, might need to get a new one before to long 

33 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Y’all just need to take care of momma bear and quite worrying about us. Get them goats rounded up cause you might need some. M O B 

LRDAO.... Fellar is this the best you can come up with? You aint answered one nary question.  Does the shirts have the chicken forfeits on them? You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Fellar is this the best you can come up with? You aint answered one nary question.  Does the shirts have the chicken forfeits on them? You think im joking but im not. 

I can do worse but don’t want to drag myself down to you and OP level. You ain’t answer my question either. M O B

23 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was kind of thinking the 2nd round was the ceiling this season for Marion and region 3. I look for them to take another step next season and make it at least one round further. 

At least is right.  Not sure what meigs has coming back but with what we return and them being in our district, whoever wins that third round will go to cookeville.  We have some holes to fill but with around 18 starters coming back I would assume we are one of the favorites.