Marion CO travels to H2O

H2Oman

16 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

What a big dummy.  Really, why would we not try to score?  We could have went a little faster and probably had more time.  Do you expect a team to just take a knee?  Pretty sure the goal is to score.  That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.  Good luck replacing those three studs yall had.  Mc returns nearly everything next year so we will see yall again more than likely and maybe we can find the white line a little more.

I understand but calling a timeout with 5 seconds left down by 3 scores just seems pointless

it was cold, everyone was trying to go home lol

Edited by PiddyDaFull

5 minutes ago, PiddyDaFull said:

I understand but calling a timeout with 5 seconds left down by 3 scores just seems pointless

it was cold, everyone was trying to go home lol

Ok, let's revisit 4 years ago a h2o team had a Mr football finalist and was down 49-7 to mc with 3 to go and the reserves in the game and yalls qb still slinging it around.  Yall score and then go for 2......kinda same thing?  Name of the game is scoring so yall just trying to get his stats up or what?

• Like 2

Just now, TheTruthPrevails said:

Ok, let's revisit 4 years ago a h2o team had a Mr football finalist and was down 49-7 to mc with 3 to go and the reserves in the game and yalls qb still slinging it around.  Yall score and then go for 2......kinda same thing?  Name of the game is scoring so yall just trying to get his stats up or what?

I agree with you.  Play till the end.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Wasn't there 4 years ago so I can't speak to that. 

2 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

The last TD pass was the QB’s 40th of the season that year. 

49 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

The last TD pass was the QB’s 40th of the season that year. 

He was a very good qb and I have no problem with the coach getting him his 40th TD. Would have had no problem if it was only his 10th of the season. Watertown just ran into a better team that night like we did last night. 

I'm glad our kids fought till the end. I wouldn't want it any other way. 

You guys have a very good team and I wish you luck the rest of the way. Hopefully we can make the playoffs next year and give you guys a better game.

• Like 1