Huntland vs Fayetteville City Rd 2

phil24

On 11/7/2020 at 12:30 AM, Richmond30 said:

I expect this game to be very physical and close. City has improved since the first game. Stewart is back for Huntland. I’m sure they will give Stewart the ball 30 times and mix in Johnson. City will have to protect the ball and cut down penalties. 

Huntland will have to put it in the air to win this game in my opinion. They can not be a 1 dimensional squad this Friday night.

16 hours ago, phil24 said:

Huntland will have to put it in the air to win this game in my opinion. They can not be a 1 dimensional squad this Friday night.

I don’t know. Stewart had success the few times he got to carry it against City before he got hurt. I think if he has success early, they will give it to him until City figures out how to stop it.

1 hour ago, Richmond30 said:

I don’t know. Stewart had success the few times he got to carry it against City before he got hurt. I think if he has success early, they will give it to him until City figures out how to stop it.

Its very hard to stop. That kid is strong. If they had a couple more weapons to go along with him they would be serious contenders

40 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Its very hard to stop. That kid is strong. If they had a couple more weapons to go along with him they would be serious contenders

No doubt about that. I would say when he is healthy, he hasn’t been stopped all year. Then add Johnson running after Stewart has beat the D up a little bit. Definitely tough to stop. If they can control clock and sustain drives, we will have our hands full. Penalties also hurt us the first time we played them. We definitely have to cut those down to win this game. We had done a good job the back half of the season and then had several bad ones last week. 

4 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

That's true, I think City will stack the box to try and stop him. Stewart is one tough young man and I'm sure he will be ready. Coach Reed will keep the defense guessing. I think there will be a few opportunities for big plays.

Edited by phil24