Meigs vs Hampton

Meeru

41 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Thank goodness for Cosby bringing the reputation of Region 1 back up. Their 1 point loss last week is the closest R1 has come in 4 years to beating Meigs. 

They are gonna sit back and play it off like them getting beat is the way it should have happened. But if they beat you. You will never hear the end of it.

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Put down the pipe fellers, you are making stuff up. That being said, we are are very glad for the opportunity this year. Worst thing could happen ,we lose a football game. Big deal. You may win by 40 but we will fight you tooth and nail the whole way. Was really happy when Peabody took you to the woodshed, you guys are just too arrogant to deserve to win. 

Hope your arrogant comment doesn't come back to bite your team.

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

Well aware. We’ve heard for a while about how our football program stacks up with theirs based on basketball games from 5 years ago. 

Well if ever there ever was a chance to prove some greatness here it is. They look down on teams they beat, and blame refs on teams they dont. I personally dont care who wins just know if Meigs loses they will ride you for years to come about how great this Hampton team is and was.

22 minutes ago, Pater said:

They are gonna sit back and play it off like them getting beat is the way it should have happened. But if they beat you. You will never hear the end of it.

I'm sure that's about right. I drove through Hampton yesterday and their kids weren't even practicing. They were working on their tans and doing a photo op for week three of the playoffs. I reckon they plan on putting us on the couch.

5 minutes ago, Pater said:

Well if ever there ever was a chance to prove some greatness here it is. They look down on teams they beat, and blame refs on teams they dont. I personally dont care who wins just know if Meigs loses they will ride you for years to come about how great this Hampton team is and was.

Smoke and mirrors at this point. If they think they can beat us so be it. Not sure why they won't just come out and say it.